• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate for PlayStation Plus May 2016

Why do people want Knack so badly? Is it still a meme or has it really transcended into a weird demand? It's fairly cheap to pick up and its not even that good to begin with.

I'd personally rather get Shadow Complex for free. But Watch Dogs isn't that bad of a deal. I can finally go for the platinum.

Best wishes.

Looks fake. The angle on the WD/Tetris images is different than the tv screen angle.

Plus the borders on the WD image has a different thickness on some of the edges.

The photoshop kids are at it again!

BiggNife

Why do people want Knack so badly? Is it still a meme or has it really transcended into a weird demand? It's fairly cheap to pick up and its not even that good to begin with.

I'd personally rather get Shadow Complex for free. But Watch Dogs isn't that bad of a deal. I can finally go for the platinum.

Best wishes.
its mostly a meme at this point

I think some people are serious but the majority are not

FUCK YES!

Tetris!
It's not like I have a thousand different versions of that game already.

And Watch Dogs can die in a fire for all I care.

Let's see what's up for PS3 and Vita.

taizuke

- WE WANT SOME AAA GAMES!
- Ok, here you go
- NO NOT THAT ONE

lol

I actually want Watch_Dogs. I've been saying Sony should put this game on plus to build hype for the inevitable sequel. This and Tomb Raider DE before Rise's PS4 release. Makes perfect sense.

Watch dogs is not a bad game. Just try to play it without killing anybody with a gun and it becomes a much better game.

One step to fix that game is to give you like two magazines of ammunition and that's it. You almost never get more and enemies don't drop it. Game instantly becomes more fun.

This would be funny though because used copies of that game are already worth almost nothing. I think game stop gives under a dollar for it.

Best wishes.

More meme/joke than serious. Though there are those that would be happy.

GunBR

Best wishes.
It's a meme

But I always found strange that Sony never gave Knack, Killzone or Infamous SS on Plus

KyleCross

Best wishes.
I want Knack. I just don't want to spend money directly on it.

Darrenf

2 games I've already played so if this is real, it'll just be another month where I don't play the PS+ games. Neither game is good IMO.

Assuming that this is true...eh.

Watched an LP of Watch_Dogs, and it doesn't really seem like something I would care about (the multiplayer seems cool). Although it would honestly be better than the Ubisoft game that was on PS+ this month (Zombi, which so far is kind of mediocre).

Tetris seems nice, but I keep seeing people mention issues with framerate and a few other things. So...maybe I'll try this, but I'm tempted to just import Puyopuyo Tetris PS4.

Tbh i want watch dogs or knack just so i feel the ps plus subscription is worth more than what i pay for it. Will i play either to completion? I highly doubt it!

terrible

Banned
Even though it's been really cheap on multiple occasions I still prefer Watch Dogs over anything they've released on PS+ since Grow Home. I'll take it.

madmackem

When will people learn you can't make everyone happy all of the time, with these threads and gwg threads they are always filled with people moaning like fuck about every game.

Illucio

Banned
Oh 2 games I'd actually play, I kept holding off Watch Dogs so I'm in for a treat. I love Tetris as well. I'm excited!

It's been under $10 at least twice on Amazon.ca. $5 at EB Games at one point. That's pretty cheap.

Oh, okay. I would've bought it to play again for that price.

I must have missed those, since I don't shop online. I've just looked at digital sales from time to time on the stores.

Alx

Watch dogs is not a bad game. Just try to play it without killing anybody with a gun and it becomes a much better game.

One step to fix that game is to give you like two magazines of ammunition and that's it. You almost never get more and enemies don't drop it. Game instantly becomes more fun.

This would be funny though because used copies of that game are already worth almost nothing. I think game stop gives under a dollar for it.

I agree, I played it a few weeks ago when it went on sale and had a lot of fun with it. It may be tempting to just go guns blazing and kill everything since the game is rather easy and the slow motion and regenerating health make you overpowered, but you're supposed to be a hacker. Using the environment and stealthily neutralizing enemies is far more rewarding.

weekev

Banned
Every month people complain and every month I'm happy with my free games. What a variety of games they have given us. Yeah they go through phases. Sometimes it's a PNC phase, 2d platformer phase etc but I love the amount of games that interest me but I haven't bought. Zombi and Stealth Inc are the only games I've owned since I got my ps4 in July.

It's a start - it's just nice to break away from the current stream we were getting.

It was nice at first.

In fact I loved trying all these new small games I probably would never have bought.

There's only so mine side scrolling platformers or other I'm prepared to throw my time at though. (Rogue Legacy omg so much time wasted!)

And while Watchdogs might not be that great - its a sign of better things to come.

Bring it

Pretty cool if true, as long as they fixed Tetris.

Definitely two games I'd play but would never have bought otherwise, which is what I like to see from PS+ titles certainly.

barit

Watch_Dogs is average at best. Has some nice gameplay elements and it can be fun chasing around in Chicago but the story is kinda dumb and the game is heavily infested with the usual Ubisoft Open World checklist crap. If you want your typical AAA we-play-it-save Open World game then Watch_Dogs is your thing.

Tetris on the otherside. Didn't knew that you could fuck up such a simple game but Ubisoft is famous for these things. I mean they even fucked up the Flashback Reboot. Something I will never forgive them...grr

Everybody who ever complained about indie games should do the right thing and play through Watch_Dogs. All of it.

Only way we'll move forward.

Top Bottom