• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate for PlayStation Plus May 2016

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
two games i'd actually download!!

i quite enjoyed Watch Dogs but i traded it in after I was done so would love to get a "free" digital copy to replay before Watch Dogs 2 (if they do it).

who doesn't like tetris? i was gonna pick it up but read that it has performance issues. wtf it's tetris lol. even if they aren't fixed then i'll probably still play it.

People still throwing shade on Watch Dogs, after everything. Better police wanted system than GTAV, no joke. And I'm a huge GTA fan. I mean christ, a witness to one of your crimes can run away phoning the police, and you can jam comms to stop the call being made. Overall it's ups and downs, but certain aspects of it are shit-hot.

mauaus

With all the games coming out in may, uncharted and whatnot who has time for a mediocre list of Plus offerings

fuck that

NeatoKuni

I've never had a problem with Tetris PS4, I also didn't buy it at launch tho. I spend hours just playing it while listening to Spotify. (I'm not a fan of the music, it sounds like spooky Tetris)

Battle ultimate is intense.

Jay Seven

Banned
It was a mistake, but since you seem to be the grammar police I'll edit it for you. Didn't someone in this thread mention it got patched and runs fine now?
It was a joke. As for Tetris I've owned it since launch. They released a patch that did next to nothing to improve its many issues. It's one of the worst versions of Tetris I've ever played. And I've played most of them.

Watch Dogs was a lot of fun though.

Everyone should give Watch Dogs a shot, even if open world games aren't your thing, there's weird shit like a mode where you're a giant robot spider wrecking the city and a carmegeddon ripoff to give a go.

Boke1879

It was a joke. As for Tetris I've owned it since launch. They released a patch that did next to nothing to improve its many issues. It's one of the worst versions of Tetris I've ever played. And I've played most of them.

Watch Dogs was a lot of fun though.

What about the people who say they don't have issues with it now. Not saying you are lying btw

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Wait, what? TETRIS... runs like trash? TETRIS?

how? why?

The power of
ubisoft.png

Withnail

Won't waste time downloading Watch Dogs, really don't like these Ubisoft open world games. But I guess a lot of people will be happy because it's "AAA".

Still hoping for Shadow Complex but if it's not PS+ I'll be buying it anyway.

People still throwing shade on Watch Dogs, after everything. Better police wanted system than GTAV, no joke. And I'm a huge GTA fan. I mean christ, a witness to one of your crimes can run away phoning the police, and you can jam comms to stop the call being made. Overall it's ups and downs, but certain aspects of it are shit-hot.

But once you enter a car it becomes a joke.

farisr

Good. Watch Dogs isn't bad like some people on here say.It had some things going for it and I'm really excited for what they'll be able to do with the sequel. I sold off my physical copy shortly after release when I felt like I had had enough of it for that time (I do that with most games to make back most of my money).

But if it's a PS Plus title, I'll definitely download it and boot it up occasionally to play through the missions that I didn't complete.

I hope this is the start of "big" games on PS Plus. Enough time has passed where they should be able to offer at least one these games each month. But I still do want them to provide a solid indie title each month as well.

jonno394

I was contemplating buying W_D recently, but then thought I'd miss out on a lot of the invasion fun, now with PS+ I'm sure the servers will be full of new players to invade/be invaded by.

Varg

Banned
If true , it will be the third month in a row I don't download anything . The quality has gone down the shitter.

Jacknapes

My opinion, Watch_Dogs was good for what it was. I enjoyed the hacking, the driving was a little off. But was overall a good game none the less, so if it is PS+ then cool.

And probably means that Watch_Dogs 2 is being announced (most likely) at E3 this year.

Tetris Ultimate, i have been meaning to purchase it. But have heard it ran crap before the updates. So again, if this is PS+ for May then i'll probably snap this up.

sense

Tetris fine for me. Not sure what some of you are having problems with. I know it launched with issues but seemed fine the last few times I played

Staf

Already got Watch dogs. I quite like it despite having the most boring and bland protagonist ever. Tetris? Yes please!

I played WD at launch, not a great game but not the worst I have ever played. I'd love to see the GOTY edition with all DLCs be free, but of course it'll be the base edition to try and get people to buy DLCs, won't it :(

Oh well, at least it might give me a chance to platinum the game, don't remember how far along I was. I remember the multiplayer stuff was annoying/frustrating, might have been why I didn't even bother trying.

Tetris is a perfect example of how to fuck up the most simplest of tasks. It is like a janitor choosing to piss on a floor instead of mopping it like he was asked.

Probably the best psplus lineup for awhile . Personally I loved watchdogs and will happily give it another playthrough.

Loved to see what ms has lined up .

Menitta

Watch Dogs is a 7/10 game. Nothing special. Give it a shot.

Not worth the limited edition, that's for damn sure.

GeeTeeCee

I've already played and sold Watch_Dogs a while back, but I might return to it to do everything 100% (until I play that drinking mini-game again and remember why I stopped trying for 100% in the first place). The online stuff was fun, and the Bad Blood DLC was far superior to the main game, if only because the main character wasn't an unlikeable tool.

Top Bottom