• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate for PlayStation Plus May 2016

Hasney

Hope its true, willing to see why so much hate on WD and specially on it protagonist here at GAF lol

I never got the hate for Aiden, he's bland as fuck, but the two people in his gang are just awful human beings. I was happy when
Clara was killed. I almost didn't want to shoot the dudes that killed her

Hustler

Even though I beat watchdogs and sold it asap to get most of my money back....I'll take it back for free. How can anyone complain about a free AAA game and tetris to boot?

Boke1879

Even though I beat watchdogs and sold it asap to get most of my money back....I'll take it back for free. How can anyone complain about a free AAA game and tetris to boot?

No one will complain until we get Uncharted 4 on PS+ a month after launch.

Drayco21

Best month for PS4 in a good while if true. Watch_Dogs is a pretty entertaining game, and Tetris is still Tetris, I remember a lot of impressions saying the performance ended up okay.

GeeTeeCee

Think about the hate Kratos gets here but on smaller degree.

I actually don't mind Kratos, because his motivations make sense in a mythological Greek tragedy "everyone is shit" sort of way, but Aiden Pearce is the literal embodiment of "everything that has happened is entirely my fault, but fuck that, everyone else must suffer." The game tries to paint him as an urban vigilante when everything he does is entirely self serving.

jwk94

Definitely excited for this month if it's true. Been wanting to grab watch dogs but never enough to pull the trigger.

Monketron

Neo Member
The question is. Do I believe this and sell my copy fast or wait till after the month has ended and hope people want to buy it who forgot or missed out.

I'll play Watch Dogs for 30 minutes just to do some of the online invasion stuff. That part of the game was actually fun for a bit.

Has to be said that I don't think Tetris has ever been beaten in my books as game of all time. Absolutely love it, glad its coming to my PS4!

jennetics

Would be super cool if it's true. I've always seen WatchDogs on sale but I've never gone for it based on reviews. Would rather get it on PS+ and see if it's as bad as people say. Also, Tetris is cool. I'm going to assume they've patched it by now.

They have patched it, haven't they?...HAVEN'T THEYY??!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I think WD is a great PS Plus game. It's far from perfect, but it's a decent open-world stealth game. It's biggest problems are it's story and reprehensible lead character.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I see a lot of people trashing Watch Dogs, while its not a great game and didn't live up to the hype, it's not terrible by any means. I enjoyed it for what it was and the things it does well like Gang Hideouts, it does really well.

However, the car driving mechanics suck ass.

zeox

better?
2437007_1.jpg

nothing in this screenshot is aligned. looks incredibly fake

At this point I'd be willing to bet that retail games on PS+ are just for promotional reasons

Injustice was the last big one and that was a few months before MKX came out.

Rival

Gold Member
Anyone on the fence about trying watch dogs I suggest you hold out a bit longer. Free is still kinda pricey for this game.

Top Bottom