• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] Watchdogs and Tetris ultimate for PlayStation Plus May 2016

Bishop89

"WTF SONY, I WANTED A TRIPLE A GAME I DIDNT ALREADY OWN AND/OR THAT CAME OUT FUCKNG LAST WEEK. PS PLUS SUCKS, JESUS VOTE FOR YOUR WALLETS PEOPLE"

cant wait for watch dogs if true

Ludens

Banned
Well, good for people wanting AAA games on Plus, since Watchdogs is probably the first, real retail 70€ title reaching the service (if the rumor is true). But the game itself is something very very very boring.

Fake. Look at that PS Plus font. Its never looked like that. Plus Tetris is raised slightly higher than Watchdogs. They're not in alignment at all.

That is, if you can see it on that tiny postage stamp of a picture.

Griss

WatchDogs? An actual AAA open world title? Jesus christ, finally! I've been waiting forever to try this one.

Good on Sony, now let's make this more common.

edit: That image... does not look right.

Andrefpvs

where the fuck is knack

0EEuoLK.gif

ViciousDS

Banned
I've always wanted to play watch dogs DLC.....glad I can without buying the main game

fuck Tetris though.......ubisoft messed up Tetris and thats really, really fucking hard to do

- WE WANT SOME AAA GAMES!
- Ok, here you go
- NO NOT THAT ONE

We wont be happy until Knack is finally released.

I don't mind Watchdogs, not the best game but I wisely avoided it at launch. Will be interesting to play at last. Tetris is good ole tetris.

I bought Watch Dogs and sold it a year later. . been missing the gameplay so I'm happy. It is my gf favorite game of this gen.

Makikou

Pretty good games imo, never played Watch Dogs but i've been eyeing it on retail but i always thought "nah, it'll come to PS+ soon enough".

Well here we are.

Kasper

Nice. I've been interested in trying Watch_Dogs, but not enough to pony up for it just yet, so this is a very welcome addition. A broken version of Tetris, though, eh...

Jawmuncher

Already have Watch Dogs, but at least now I wouldn't need the disc if I ever played it again. Is PS4 like Xbox One where the digital and physical installs are the same?

Hasney

Watch everyone complain, even though PS+ threads are nothing but "AAA" begging.

You'll find no AAA begging from me, but giving trash like Watch Dogs away would be annoying. Tetris appears to run like garbage too.

I prefer it when they're release day indie games to be honest.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'd like to think if someone was going to fake a PS+ listing they'd pick something more exciting than Watch Dogs / Terrible version of Tetris.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I liked Watch Dogs a lot, but considering how much it gets shit on, the PS Plus thread should be a lot of fun if this is real.

Raw64life

I'll give Watch Dogs a shot I guess. Although my HDD is getting stuffy. Probably going to have to delete a lot of PS+ games.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
I so hope its true for 2 reasons:

I wanna see the PS+ thread and many complaining that Watch Dogs is a shit game.
I need to get another copy of it.

I liked Watch Dogs a lot, but considering how much it gets shit on, the PS Plus thread should be a lot of fun if this is real.

Yup.

JamesAR15

Bought WD at launch and thought gameplay was OK but the story and MC was complete shit, for free it's worth a play though.

Boke1879

I'd say many people outside of the GAF bubble will be more than happy to play it if they haven't. Say what you will but Ubisoft makes games people want to play.

WD has it's faults but it's not a bad game like many here would have you believe. Could have been better but it's an enjoyable game. Anyone getting this for free shouldn't be put off by it.

FaintDeftone

I'll take them. I've been kind of wanting to give Watch Dogs another shot even though I kinda hated it at launch. Tetris is always fun.

Boke1879

About your choice of "here" or the horrible version of Tetris that is made by a company preventing us from getting Puyo Puyo Tetris in the West?

It was a mistake, but since you seem to be the grammar police I'll edit it for you. Didn't someone in this thread mention it got patched and runs fine now?

Top Bottom