• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Penis"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a more unpleasant, hilarious word for a species apendage? It's awkward to say and I firmly believe you become less sturdy with ever utterance.

Compare that to it's genital opposite, the "Vagina". What an elegant, inviting word. It flows off the tongue and is pleasing to the ears. "Penis" on the other hand is rough and hard while also weak and limp as it springs from your mouth.

I motion to change things; ITT we come up with another word for "Penis". No curse words or insults allowed. Let's come up with something that may change things, forever.

Semper Fi.

keffri

cSyHoGN.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The One and Done™;213553908 said:
"Penis" on the other hand is rough and hard while also weak and limp as it springs from your mouth.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The One and Done™;213553908 said:
Compare that to it's genital opposite, the "Vagina". What an elegant, inviting word. It flows off the tongue and is pleasing to the ears. "Penis" on the other hand is rough and hard while also weak and limp as it springs from your mouth.
Did you mean to stealth describe the actual genitalia in question? Are you sure your feelings about the genitalia you are referring to aren't biasing your impressions of their linguistic monikers?

To be honest, this just sounds like a straight dude being grossed out by a word that describes a male sexual part and liking anything that describes a female part. Conflating the words with the anatomy parts they describe and are attracted to. Not that there's anything wrong with that (and if you don't even fit the description of "straight male" I'll happily take the L).

Not

Banned
"Vagina" is the opposite of pleasing to my ears. I hate saying it.

"Penis" has always been a silly-sounding word. Like "poop." English is great.

FZZ

Banned
saying vagina or pussy immediately gets blood rushing to my nether regions

so no those words aren't as bad as penis which literally just sounds frail and defenseless

Eusis

Everyone has an anus however, and clitoris is... odd, I guess.
saying vagina or pussy immediately gets blood rushing to my nether regions

so no those words aren't as bad as penis which literally just sounds frail and defenseless
If they can get at your penis you're fucking dead though.

The unpleasantness of the word comes from the image conjured in one's mind whenever the brain registers it.

There exists infinite alternate universes where penis is a completely different word and OP still makes the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom