• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Penis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengraven

My son said penis the other day while talking to me but even though he said it in context , my MIL overheard and couldn't believe I would "let him get away with that".

I'm partial to dingaling myself. Has a better flow to it then something like "cock".

JgVNVcD.gif

Kaizer

Banned
In high school we had a game where we would try to say PENIS the loudest without getting in trouble. If someone says it, the idea is that you say it a little louder. For them to beat you, they have to say it EVEN louder. And so on and so forth.

The teachers got so upset sometimes.

edit: what the fuck, other people played this game?

Dude EVERYONE has played this game, I remember dying hysterically & laughing so hard I was sobbing back when we played a round of this game during a school play in middle school. Anytime the music & singing would pause for audible silence, someone would scream "PENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS" in their goofiest voice. I was fucking losing it.

Darksol

Unless I'm talking about biology or a medical condition, I never say penis or vagina. Sounds too clinical. Cock and pussy for life.

ちんこ
ちんぽ
ちんちん
むすこ
せがれ
あれ

Pendas

Banned
Here's a fun game you can play with your friends when you're drunk. Name movie titles and replace one word in the title with the word "Penis". Then act out a scene from said film.

Enjoy.

ajim

As a straight man I think the word vagina and general appearance of them is less than that of penis.

Penis doesn't sound too bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom