• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Penis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
rTIxQe2.png

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
In high school we had a game where we would try to say PENIS the loudest without getting in trouble. If someone says it, the idea is that you say it a little louder. For them to beat you, they have to say it EVEN louder. And so on and so forth.

The teachers got so upset sometimes.

edit: what the fuck, other people played this game?

FZZ

Banned
In high school we had a game where we would try to say PENIS the loudest without getting in trouble. If someone says it, the idea is that you say it a little louder. For them to beat you, they have to say it EVEN louder. And so on and so forth.

Dude this is like a universal game

your mom and dad probably have played this

cmon

Me and my cousins play the penis game at family functions just to emphasize how loud the old people are. We're literally screaming penus at each other and no one notices.

It's a pretty common game. My roommate in college and I would play it, but instead of penis, it would be fire.

Not

Banned
Huh...I've known women that hate the word "vagina." Just like the word, "moist."

I like moist better. Vagina is like nails on a chalkboard. I power through it.

Even "pussy" is unpleasant to say.

GAF-- is something wrong with me? I can't just say hooha and vajayjay all the time

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
When I was a kid, I used to think it was spelled as penus. Then I went to sex-ed in 5th grade and had my mind blown. Shit, I was already masturbating at that point.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I normally stay off gaf on the weekends but I have to be here for the Penis threads. This is important to me

smoothj

I've always like saying wiener.. Like "oh baby you want this wiener right here" panty dropper line.

My girl always says.. "he's just trying to get his peen wet." Sometimes she says ween instead of peen. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom