• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chilling documentary shows trainer telling cops that killing leads to better sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_i

I have no words.

In the class recorded for “Do Not Resist,” Grossman at one point tells his students that the sex they have after they kill another human being will be the best sex of their lives. The room chuckles. But he’s clearly serious. “Both partners are very invested in some very intense sex,” he says. “There’s not a whole lot of perks that come with this job. You find one, relax and enjoy it.”

Whole article

Mahonay

Banned
One of the major issues with law enforcement in America is that they employee people like this, who have very obvious mental health issues.

Seesaw15

There's always someone.
106985-Scooby-Doo-thats-my-fetish-gif-RMSY.gif

Pretty gross.

ItIsOkBro

Here I thought cops were suffering from psychological trauma after killing someone.

Nope they're just having amazing sex.

tearsofash

Any activity is going to be more fun after your body releases endorphins from a strenuous activity like that. But that just seems like a weird thing to say out loud.

Jarmel

Banned
"Hey honey, today I gunned someone down in the street like the dog they were."

"Oh god, keep talking dirty to me. Did he beg for his life before you blew his face off?"

TheJLC

What the hell? If this guys said that, he needs to be evaluated immediately. And an investigation as to his guy and his extracurricular activities.

I've only heard one person say that in my life and he had killed 3 people before he was caught.

entremet

I've heard this before from reading military accounts and such.

It's a not a new thing.

Let's not forgot about sacking cities and rape by soldiers in the Bronze Age.

But you would think law enforcement would have greater standards than this tho.

It's a not a new thing.

Why bother having standards when the public will largely defend or ignore whatever happens no matter what?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Thats enough internet for me today. Hell it might be enough life too. Brb going to take a nap. Hopefully I'll wake up in a different timeline where this nonsense doesn't exist.

Kayhan

It's a not a new thing.

Completely irrelevant to policing, you know, your own citizens that you are sworn to protect and serve.

My department has a large Bearcat that we paraded through town. We roll it out for threats of suicide. One guy in his home having a hard time? Better call the tact team.

It's a fucking joke.

SigSig

So all those cops aren't racist, they are just looking for new ways to spice up their marriage? The more you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom