• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rez Infinite - Review Thread

banner.jpg

Metacritic

Destructoid - 9.5/10

Gamespot - 9/10

Metro - 9/10

IGN - 8.2/10

God is a Geek - 9.5/10

Bemanistlye - 8.5/10

Upload VR - 8/10

will update as more come in.

Tadale

I am super impressed with the quality of the Playstation VR launch. This is easily the best software launch in a long time.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
One of the greatest games I've ever played. Worth the asking price and then some. It's really worth your time. Really looking forward to playing this version.

Kyonashi

Taking suggestions for the OT title.

Thinking of going with 'Fear is the Mind Killer App', unless anyone has anything better?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'll be buying this immediately.

NJD316

Neo Member
This is the game I'd be getting if I was picking up a PSVR at launch. As it is I can wait until I pick one up next year, but it does look great.

J-Skee

Safe to assume it's worth it even without VR? I've never played Rez before.

Also, I wanted to look into the physical, but that isn't worth it at all, huh?

Ridley327

Taking suggestions for the OT title.

Thinking of going with 'Fear is the Mind Killer App', unless anyone has anything better?

I will cry if this isn't it.

So basically, same great game with its to-date best A/V presentation and an awesome new piece of content that takes full advantage of VR. What's not to love?

Can someone sell me on Rez? I believe that it's as good as everyone says, but I'm just not totally sure I see the appeal from trailers.

Can someone sell me on Rez? I believe that it's as good as everyone says, but I'm just not totally sure I see the appeal from trailers.
There's not a lot to it on a mechanical level. Can't comment on whether VR has changed that substantially, but conceptually it is a very important game.

I mean there's a demo on XBLA, and the PSVR disc so why not try them?

DavidDesu

Only reason I'm not buying this is that I've spent almost more than I can afford right now on PSVR and games as it is. The demo will be cool to get an idea of what it's like but I can wait for maybe a nice digital discount or maybe even PS+ somewhere down the line. Kind of annoyed I spent £17 on Driveclub Vr upgrade when there's other cool stuff to buy as well! :p

How is it speaking of raw gameplay? Is it challenging?

I've never liked that much abstract-graphics games, but rail shooters are among my absolute favorite genres.

Peltz

I am super impressed with the quality of the Playstation VR launch. This is easily the best software launch in a long time.

Reminds me a bit of the Vita launch but probably a bit stronger. I hope the push of great software is met with decent sales.

Top Bottom