• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I understood "spasebo" - some on astrofturfers do something constructive today. We need translation.

edit. Thank you based Shakespeare.

That looked like a parody of the first one, but it's just a teaser. I liked the first movie before you avatar quote, just take that into consideration.

jett

D-Member
Speaking on the Russian trailer, I'm always impressed when they go the extra mile and actually change the text in props and in the environment when translating a flick.

Soon enough they'll be CGI'ing the actors' mouths so that they lip-sync better to the dubs. :p

Viewt

For a teaser, it works well enough. Nothing to go on story-wise, but there are some cool shots, and it gives you a good idea of who's back from the first film.

duckroll

Speaking on the Russian trailer, I'm always impressed when they grow the extra mile and actually change the text in props and in the environment when translating a flick.

Soon enough they'll be CGI'ing the actors' mouths so that they lip-sync better to the dubs. :p

Zootopia even had different newscaster characters for various regional versions. Lol.

NH Apache

Banned
Look, I love the song. That basically was the first movie.

But this is supposed to be mix tape 2. It should be different.

GrizzNKev

Banned
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics_nao

Oh cool. Hooked on a Feeling is back. Official theme for the Guardians now?

Anyway, some of those shots were great. Can'tWait.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom