• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interview with Nintendo Switch reveal actor: GameXplain

Ran rp

😂😂😂

Why is it that people think that showing your face on TV for a few seconds earns you big money?

Most actors do commercials in the beginning of their career to get a foot in the door and their face on the screen.
But you would have to be REALLY lucky to pay your rent for a while off of one one commercial.

Edit:
Just look at the salaries they get for group acting, like in NS one.
http://work.chron.com/salaries-commercial-actors-1890.html

he said he was paid very well in the original twitch vireo

I wish that interview was with that rooftop party girl with the bob cut from the Switch commercial.
She was so incredibly cute.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Ok its cool and all that this dude unknowingly got cast into a commercial for an unreleased Nintendo system but GameXplain is really reaching to make content these days.

The over abundance of coverage for every little NX rumor and tons of analysis now about the Switch trailer is killing my interest in their content.
I guess that's what you have to do when you refuse to cover anything not Nintendo.

also

Banned
Peléo;221392965 said:
For those who watched, did he confirm R and L buttons on the Joy-Cons when used horizontally?
He didn't say anything about the shoulder buttons. Nobody even played any games so we'll have to wait a bit to see how the joycons perform in practice.

Top Bottom