• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warren, Mich. Mayor calls Blacks "chimps", women "dried up c**ts" in secret recording

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Mayor Jim Fouts used the n-word, compared black people to “chimps” and called old women “dried-up cunts” in new audio recordings obtained exclusively by Motor City Muckraker.

Fouts, who is holding a Martin Luther King Jr. celebration in Warren this afternoon, didn’t respond to our questions for comment.

In previous recordings, Fouts made crude statements about disabled people, prompting calls for his resignation. He also was fired from his weekly radio show on 910AM Radio Superstation.

Fouts has denied making the statements, saying the recordings were engineered to sound like him. But audio experts disagree.

In the latest batch of recordings, Fouts compared black people to chimpanzees.

“Blacks do look like chimpanzees,” Fouts said. “I was watching this black woman with her daughter and they looked like two chimps.”

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/2017/01/16/audio-mayor-fouts-compares-black-people-chimps-ridicules-women/

Mayor-Jim-Fouts-full-800x600.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Looking like a chimp would be a step up for that guy.

You'd hope he'd at least have the dignity to admit he said the things he was recorded saying, but he seems to want to double-down on the douchery by not having the guts to admit he's a racist.

EhoaVash

Wow..wtf.I have met mayor fouts before. He came to my 11th grade government class as a guest speaker. Thought he was a old fart back then..But I appreciated the work he did for the city. But man this changes everything. :/

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Also, saying "blacks" is like code for "I'm a piece of shit.".

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Why am I not surprised to hear he also disparaged disabled people.

This is why Trump mocking the disabled reporter didn't seem like a bad thing to so many of his supporters and people like him. These people lack what many consider basic humanity and ultimately see everyone besides themselves as gutter trash.

The infiltration is too deep. There's no saving this country at this point.

There is no infiltration. It's always been this way. History is a struggle to defeat those who embody the more vile parts of human nature.

People like this simply become more vocal and open when they feel emboldened. Trump's America threatens to be such an era. The one upside is that they expose themselves to everyone. But don't give up just because you have seen the truth. Everything that people consider progress has been made in spite of people like this existing and having a measure of power and influence in society.

This kinda shit is the new celebrity sex tape. Deny it to his grave, apologize, liberals give him an eventual pass. racists get a new hero. Overall gets more popular

royalan

See, this shit right here AIN'T new. It's not new AT ALL.

The blinding ignorance and hatred from THIS Cartoon Network lookin-ass motherfucka is not original. It's the hatred that has always been there, and has never gone away.

It's the kind of hatred that so-called allies experience when they go home to their relatives and are too uncomfortable to confront, but then want to come back to me and wax poetic about how brave they felt to sit there listening to it.

I'm tired of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom