• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warren, Mich. Mayor calls Blacks "chimps", women "dried up c**ts" in secret recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

RinsFury

Another white racist maggot squirms out of the woodwork. I wonder why comment drops like these are suddenly becoming so commonplace, it's almost like they now feel empowered...

Nabs

He really does look like a Marvel villain.

npt6E6S.png

kmfdmpig

Money? A political position in a conservative-run America?

Those two give shits like this carte blanche to say anything they want.

He got in trouble for being too exuberant about Bernie at a Democratic Primary debate, so I don't think he's going to have a position in a conservative administration.

He's also had some trouble in the past with recordings which led to over $200,000 in settlements. It sounds like he's been a piece of shit for a long time.

Plum

He got in trouble for being too exuberant about Bernie at a Democratic Primary debate, so I don't think he's going to have a position in a conservative administration.

He's also had some trouble in the past with recordings which led to over $200,000 in settlements. It sounds like he's been a piece of shit for a long time.

Didn't know that, lets hope this is the last straw.

...who am I kidding though the right will metaphorically pat him on the back for this.

I wonder where this was recorded.
There's one other cocksucker chuckling at his "jokes" in a few of the posted recordings.

Hopefully this worthless piece of garbage gets tossed out on the street soon.

And remember, this isn't some random schlub, this is the mayor of the largest suburb and third largest city in the state of Michigan.

Institutional bias is very, very real.

And remember, this isn't some random schlub, this is the mayor of the largest suburb and third largest city in the state of Michigan.

Institutional bias is very, very real.

It almost makes you wish one of these fucks would get caught calling somebody a "wop" or something like that, just to add some variety to the bigotry instead of these fuckers being so predictable.

Edit: norinrad, I already said this guy genuinely looks like an ape to me. I calls'em as I sees'em.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I always wondered when someone would drop the "it's been engineered to sound like me" excuse. What a dumbass.

norinrad

It almost makes you wish one of these fucks would get caught calling somebody a "wop" or something like that, just to add some variety to the bigotry instead of these fuckers being so predictable.

Edit: norinrad, I already said this guy genuinely looks like an ape to me. I calls'em as I sees'em.

Sorry I got your point.

shingi70

Banned
I'm not expecting much to happen. A few months ago dude got caught on tap calling special needs children retards and didn't get the boot then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom