• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So finally had sex with a woman I've been seeing, and I'm bothered by hair down there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. So I've been seeing this girl for almost a month now. Attractive, fun to be around with, going for her PhD in chemistry.

I go to her place last night, watch some Tom Ford movie, and then we move to the bedroom. So the underwear comes off. She doesn't shave down there. Not even grooming. Also, her anus is hairy, too.

I don't know what to think. I think I've only been with a couple of women in my life in my early 20s who didn't shave or groom down there.

She shaves her legs and armpits, so that's not an issue.

I'm a bit turned off. Funny enough, she did say she has sensitive skin (unrelated to thread), so maybe that's why?

Anyone deal with this with your SO? Does it bother you?

Huh. So I've been seeing this girl for almost a month now. Attractive, fun to be around with, going for her PhD in chemistry.

I go to her place last night, watch some Tom Ford movie, and then we move to the bedroom. So the underwear comes off. She doesn't shave down there. Not even grooming. Also, her anus is hairy, too.

I don't know what to think. I think I've only been with a couple of women in my life in my early 20s who didn't shave or groom down there.

She shaves her legs and armpits, so that's not an issue.

I'm a bit turned off. Funny enough, she did say she has sensitive skin (unrelated to thread), so maybe that's why?

Anyone deal with this with your SO? Does it bother you?

I don't

That's what you're gonna be with that attitude.

A single man.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Stop looking at pictures of women on the internet and spend more time with real women.

Jacce

Banned
Women have hair. Most women who aren't in their 20s don't shave it all off. Better to get used to it now.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I'm glad you're not beating around the bush here OP.

Movement

It doesn't bother me. To the contrary, actually. It's definitely something you could talk about with her? Better to say something, like you said, she might have conditions that make it more difficult.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
D6TZHyG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom