• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Logan Should Have Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Mags is dead

Obviously wasn't wearing that helmet when Charles seized.

If ever there was a superfluous and unnecessary installment of this series, this is the one.

Completely agree. I could have done without it. Before I saw the movie I thought the series required it, but after I couldn't help but feel that a better and more relevant film could have been made in its place. Such conflicting feelings, especially since I really enjoyed it.

Completely agree. I could have done without it. Before I saw the movie I thought the series required it, but after I couldn't help but feel that a better and more relevant film could have been made in its place. Such conflicting feelings, especially since I really enjoyed it.

I'm talking about the animated flash parody series.

Logan's ending is fucking perfect.

("more relevant"? what?)

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I'm talking about the animated flash parody series.

Logan's ending is fucking perfect.

("more relevant"? what?)

On one hand I wanted closure to Logan, so I got what I wanted there. On the other, I would have also enjoyed another movie featuring Logan in a timeline that's closer to Apocalypse and those stories.

UCfuL8h.jpg

Logan's ending to me was perfect, btw. Hit me like a truck.

The movie ending with Deadpool traveling in time with a deLorean to bring Wolverine to his cinematic universe would have been perfect.

Great HiSHE as ever.

CazTGG

Well that was overly long and thoroughly unfunny. Whatever else can be said about this series over-reliance on certain jokes, HISHE has done a lot better work than this.

are spoilers allowed in this thread?

i totally agree with the beginning part

they knew they were in danger but still
went and stayed with the family
nah fam

naaa

when x24 came into the picture shit hammed up a little too much and it became a standard wolverine film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom