• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New ARMS Character Trailer: Helix (DNA Man)

Cerium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Wzy4p-v2c

edit: His name is apparently Helix in English.

The long teased green guy.

You might remember him from the image extracted from a background frame of the Direct:

Aatj13C.png

This guy is just so wacky, I love it. The part where he just weaved in between his opponent's super just cracked me up. He could very well end up being my main.

Yukinari

I know its probably a lot of work and unbalanced but he should have his own unique arm thats just made out of his body that copies other arms in the game.

He would be like mokujin and change fighting style for that arm.

jonno394

I love how each character really is different and unique in terms of what they can do. The ability to crouch to dodge attacks as well as block.

Mdk7

Like the animation, love the idea of a blobby character, not that much into the actual design: the face in particular is just bland and pretty uninspired to me.
By far the character I like less among those shown.

Harpoon

This guy looks even better than I thought he would. Out of the characters revealed so far, he'd probably be my main. That height-changing is great.

Was anybody expecting a green blob?

After the little glimpse we'd had of him, yeah. Looked a little too shiny!

I just looooooooove the music in ARMS. So catchy tunes.

And that guy is just awesome, he looks like he's trolling his opponents with all that waving around.

Top Bottom