• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need some penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this thread doesn't get locked cause I don't know who else to ask this question. I am 22 and I heard that normally the foreskin retracts by age 18 however my foreskin hasn't retracted yet. I also read that forcing it down could lead to excessive bleeding or injury but then again I am 22. Is there any safe way to pull the foreskin down or do I need surgery?

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I thought DB was 16

Causssseee I remember you posting that you just got your Drivers Permit or License...if your 22 and you JUST got it...dayummmmmm

ezekial45

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
I hope this thread doesn't get locked cause I don't know who else to ask this question. I am 22 and I heard that normally the foreskin retracts by age 18 however my foreskin hasn't retracted yet. I also read that forcing it down could lead to excessive bleeding or injury but then again I am 22. Is there any safe way to pull the foreskin down or do I need surgery?

I was able to fully retract mine at the age of 16. You have to pull it down yourself, it won't do it by it's self. I haven't injured myself nor has it ever bled.

HomShaBom

Banned
RY43006.jpg

ezekial45 said:
I was able to fully retract mine at the age of 16. You have to pull it down yourself, it won't do it by it's self. I haven't injured myself nor has it ever bled.

does it hurt? my foreskin is really tight, i don't think it will retract easily

WalkMan

Banned
When you shower, pull it down a bit everyday(the steam in the shower helps). Eventually things should stretch enough to where your foreskin can retract past the head of your penis. Within a months time you should be able to get it down.

Doom_Bringer said:

You need to practice retracting it without forcing it too much. Being in hot water helps.

Though I'm surprised you never did before (did you?) to wash yourself down there...

BlueTsunami

Doom_Bringer said:

Oh man, I lol'ed :lol

Does it feel like your trying to fit a cucumber through a rubberband?

Instigator said:
Though I'm surprised you never did before (did you?) to wash yourself down there...

Wait what..that means...it wasn't cleaned...sufficiently...oh god

WalkMan said:
When you shower, pull it down a bit everyday(the steam in the shower helps). Eventually things should stretch enough to where your foreskin can retract past the head of your penis. Within a months time you should be able to get it down.

ok thanks for the advice, I will start doing this tomorrow

ezekial45

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:

Not really, i was afraid it would rip or something. But i just pulled it back and that was that. If you can't retract it while in the flaccid state then you probably have Phimosis (Look it up on Wikipedia). If you do, then you probably have to see a doctor.

WalkMan

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
ok thanks for the advice, I will start doing this tomorrow
Don't worry, it'll be all worth it once you finish stretching it. You can hide diamonds and stuff inside your foreskin.

ezekial45 said:
Not really, i was afraid it would rip or something. But i just pulled it back and that was that. If you can't retract it while in the flaccid state then you probably have Phimosis (Look it up on Wikipedia). If you do, then you probably have to see a doctor.

I read that it shouldn't be forced so I left it alone thinking it would retract naturally... Reading into phimosis now

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Apply peanut butter, watermelon juice, baby oil, baking soda, vinegar, then toothpaste, and use dry ice to freeze it before you attempt to retract.

After you expose the 20 or so years of bacteria that has been collecting there, be prepard to lose consciousness. Maybe wear that mask you use to mow your lawn as a precautionary measure.

Good luck.

BlueTsunami

I thought it happened naturally via masturbation. Like a flower blooming but the bud is the head of yo penis

Goreomedy said:
Apply peanut butter, watermelon juice, baby oil, baking soda, vinegar, then toothpaste, and use dry ice to freeze it before you attempt to retract.

After you expose the 20 or so years of bacteria that has been collecting there, be prepard to lose consciousness. Maybe wear that mask you use to mow your lawn as a precautionary measure.

Good luck.

shit

big_z

god you must have a pound of dick cheese growing around the head of your penis if you're 22 and never cleaned it. that's probably why you cant pull it back either, it's been super glued down.

fallout

I actually had this problem. Went to the doctor, tried some cream, didn't work after a few months, got circumsized. Recovery was a bitch, but everything's fine now.

big_z said:
god you must have a pound of dick cheese growing around the head of your penis if you're 22 and never cleaned it. that's probably why you cant pull it back either, it's been super glued down.

wouldn't that smell really bad? my penis doesn't smell bad at all.

BlueTsunami

Doom_Bringer said:
wouldn't that smell really bad? my penis doesn't smell bad at all.

Does it smell like walnuts? Cause the future of your sex life depends on how you answer this question.

fallout said:
I actually had this problem. Went to the doctor, tried some cream, didn't work after a few months, got circumsized. Recovery was a bitch, but everything's fine now.

I heard sex is worse with circumcision. True or false?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom