• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need some penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallout said:
I actually had this problem. Went to the doctor, tried some cream, didn't work after a few months, got circumsized. Recovery was a bitch, but everything's fine now.

how old were you when you had this surgery?

ezekial45

Banned
fallout said:
I actually had this problem. Went to the doctor, tried some cream, didn't work after a few months, got circumsized. Recovery was a bitch, but everything's fine now.

There was another alternative circumcision. Preputioplasty (Wikipedia). Going for circumcision seems a bit extreme.

fallout

Doom_Bringer said:
I heard sex is worse with circumcision. True or false?
I'd say that it was better, actually, since the head never got proper stimulation, anyway. First few times were just mind boggling, actually.

ezekial45 said:
There was another alternative circumcision. Preputioplasty (Wikipedia). Going for circumcision seems a bit extreme.
Hey, I'm not saying there aren't alternatives. I weighed it out myself and made my own decision. I'm not telling anyone what to do here, just giving my personal experience.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Doom_Bringer said:
I heard sex is worse with circumcision. True or false?

I heard it partially numbs or makes the head of the penis callous (due to being exposed and unsheathed)? Non circumcision keeps the penis head sensitive I would think.

BlueTsunami said:
I heard it partially numbs or makes the head of the penis callous (due to being exposed and unsheathed)? Non circumcision keeps the penis head sensitive I would think.
Sure does. :D

CowGirl said:
It's phimosis.

You will probably need to be circumcised.
CowGirl??

Why doesn't he just go for the whole operation like you did?

ezekial45

Banned
fallout said:
Hey, I'm not saying there aren't alternatives. I weighed it out myself and made my own decision. I'm not telling anyone what to do here.

I'm not criticizing you. I'm just saying that Circumcision seems a bit extreme when there is another, less painful, procedure.

GhaleonEB

The internet is vast. So many places to learn about this, in private, and with a high degree of accuracy. But you start a thread on GAF about your dick? And expect to be taken seriously? Think about that for a moment.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Doom, there was a very special episode (2.3, All the Vanity) of Northern Exposure where Holling contemplates circumcision to please his girlfriend Shelly. I would say the DVD is required viewing while you research this. Thank me now and thank me later.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
*phimosis on wiki*

WHAT THE **** IS THIS SHIT

...HOW DO YOU GUYS WALK AROUND WITH IT LIKE THAT

ezekial45 said:
I'm not criticizing you. I'm just saying that Circumcision seems a bit extreme when there is another, less painful, procedure.

yeah that other procedure sounds much better. Fallout when did you have this surgery? Is it ok to wait it out and try stretching everyday?

fallout

ezekial45 said:
Yar, yar. Agreed. Like I said, recovery was a bitch, though I'm quite happy with it now. In fact, I'd say it was totally worth it. :)

fallout

Doom_Bringer said:
yeah that other procedure sounds much better. Fallout when did you have this surgery? Is it ok to wait it out and try stretching everyday?
I had it done when I was 19 (I'm 22 now). Whatever you do, see a doctor. I think that's about the best advice anyone can give.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Y2Kevbug11 said:
*phimosis on wiki*

WHAT THE **** IS THIS SHIT

...HOW DO YOU GUYS WALK AROUND WITH IT LIKE THAT

DAMN YOU CURIOSITY!

Right now, I'm really glad I'm circumcised rather than not.

fallout

Doom_Bringer said:
****ing hell! How will I tell my parents? damnit
That was actually really tough for me too, since they felt like they ****ed up. After some more research, it's about a 50/50 toss up whether to get it done when you're young or not. This just happens to be one of the possible bad things (though it's rare).

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Doom_Bringer said:
well my parents did **** up, nobody told me to stretch my penis when I was a kid
:lol :lol :lol

oh god just reading this

"Remember, Johnny, to say your prayers, brush your teeth, and stretch your penis."

Tieno

Oh my!:lol

Doom_Bringer
nobody told me
to stretch my penis
when I was a kid
(Today, 10:45 PM)

El_Victor

I had that problem, but my fear of visiting a doctor made me force the foreskin back. It hurted like hell, but now I'm fine and my penis is awesome.

El_Victor said:
I had that problem, but my fear of visiting a doctor made me force the foreskin back. It hurted like hell, but now I'm fine and my penis is awesome.

holy shit How long did it hurt for? I am thinking about drinking some beer and just pulling the damn thing down

Doom_Bringer said:
come on guys cut that out

ngbbs4496e06d51659.jpg

Doom_Bringer said:
holy shit How long did it hurt for? I am thinking about drinking some beer and just pulling the damn thing down

its very possible to rip it that way so don't.

O and at this thread :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

El_Victor

Doom_Bringer said:
I had "stretched" it for some weeks prior of getting so frustrated that I just pulled it back, it didn't hurt that much and it certainly didn't hurt afterwards... but you have to do it over and over again, but after the first time it's easy.
edit: until you can do it smoothly, that is.

Odrion

Banned
big_z said:
god you must have a pound of dick cheese growing around the head of your penis if you're 22 and never cleaned it. that's probably why you cant pull it back either, it's been super glued down.

Dick cheese. :lol

Zenith

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
well my parents did **** up, nobody told me to stretch my penis when I was a kid

I'm sorry, but are you serious? you don't actually need to do daily stretching exercises on your wang.

Zenith said:
I'm sorry, but are you serious? you don't actually need to do daily stretching exercises on your wang.
that's what i said! shit man, how the hell could you not naturally do it? Were you afraid to touch it?

neoanarch

wtf is going on? stretching? foreskin not retracting?

:lol i never had any probelms, and the skin never needed any special work. you guys are freaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom