• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need some penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen

:lol @ google search

sinsei.gif
kasei.gif

WalkMan

Banned
Just do the regular stretching as I described to you for a month. You should start noticing improvements within a week. There's no reason to go see a doctor at this point. Just man up and use your penis for once.

xnipx

same thing happened to me....i never could get it down until i was 18 i had to get it circumsized the doctor said it was too late....some sort of condition where the skin is too tight around the head....u can either get corrective surgery or get circumsized

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I actually have this condition as well. I wasn't aware of what it was called. I have a scar on the underside of my penis, which pulls my forskin, so that the opening is actually on the underside of the penis head. I can probably get 1/4 of my penis head outside.

I have considered going to a doctor, but I am in no rush to get my penis diced.

I've also received a blow-job. I've only done it once, because it is embarrassing and, as I assumed, it was very boring. other than that I have a normal sex-life. Although I feel that the forskin is restricting the size a bit. :\

Good going making this thread. Now I know the name of the game.

Beezy

xnipx said:
same thing happened to me....i never could get it down until i was 18 i had to get it circumsized the doctor said it was too late....some sort of condition where the skin is too tight around the head....u can either get corrective surgery or get circumsized

Is that why your username is nip? :lol

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
all of you telling him to just man up and stretch it out should google "paraphimosis"

don't give advice if you don't know what you're talking about, people. we're talking amputation here.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Algazoth said:
Wait, what? What was boring? o_O

have a woman lick your shaft for ten minutes and tell me how pleasing it was.
since my penis-head was covered, it just felt odd, and not very pleasing. Like a slow handjob, but wet... Like a handjob from an octopus.

Brobzoid said:
since my penis-head was covered, it just felt odd, and not very pleasing. Like a slow handjob, but wet... Like a handjob from an octopus.

:lol

god I love this thread.

Brobzoid said:

Bravo:lol

Beezy

Brobzoid said:

:lol :lol :lol

Vexidus

Brobzoid said:
I actually have this condition as well. I wasn't aware of what it was called. I have a scar on the underside of my penis, which pulls my forskin, so that the opening is actually on the underside of the penis head. I can probably get 1/4 of my penis head outside.

I have considered going to a doctor, but I am in no rush to get my penis diced.

I've also received a blow-job. I've only done it once, because it is embarrassing and, as I assumed, it was very boring. other than that I have a normal sex-life. Although I feel that the forskin is restricting the size a bit. :\

Good going making this thread. Now I know the name of the game.

eb_mother3-penis.gif

I'm sorry

I couldn't stop myself

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Damn gentiles and their crazy foreskin.

Also no, this is one thread where it is totally functional WITHOUT pics.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
holy crap. I go to my aunt's 75th birthday party and I come back to even more wonderful.

Beezy

Red Scarlet said:
That I posted? 1st and 3rd are from Fate / Stay Night anime show thing, 2nd one is some Bulleta/B.B. Hood fanart.

B.B. Hood? Never heard of it. Thanks though.

Algazoth

Brobzoid said:
Uhm.. you see, that could be kind of hard, since I don't have one.
But belive me, even if your foreskin is unretractable someone who knows what he/she is doing should get a better "grade" than boring!

My God Man.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot...

This thread is one for the Archives... I have never witnessed and an accurate and comprehensive representation of GAF.

I mean I was a proud Jew before but this might just make me go put on a kipah. :lol

Lobster

Banned
Just saw on Wiki...those people have no idea how to cut their pubic hair either...

Best option would be to get it circumsized...Its cleaner too.

Pimpbaa

big_z said:
god you must have a pound of dick cheese growing around the head of your penis if you're 22 and never cleaned it. that's probably why you cant pull it back either, it's been super glued down.

Beezy said:
Overblowing it my ass. You're a 22 year old man who has never seen or properly cleaned his dick.

Was just about to post something similar. I've been pulling it back and cleaning it as far as I can remember. I can understand perhaps not being able to pull it back while erect but even when flacid? No doubt there is some kinda miniature ancient civilization living under your foreskin by now.

Crisis

Banned
They took away my thread-creating abilities and banned me for a week or so, and this asshole gets to make threads still? GAF justice, I guess. :lol

You may need a circumcision. I had one for this reason when I was like 8. If you are 20something and can't pull back, time to get cut. If you do, prepare to take 2 months off work. Also, cut is cleaner, and ACTUALLY decreases chances of contracting disease by 50% or something! Also it's better to suck cut cocks, this surely goes without saying.

Algazoth

KyotoMecca said:
You may need a circumcision. I had one for this reason when I was like 8. If you are 20something and can't pull back, time to get cut. If you do, prepare to take 2 months off work. Also, cut is cleaner, and ACTUALLY decreases chances of contracting disease by 50% or something! Also it's better to suck cut cocks, this surely goes without saying.
If he does need surgical correction, he doesn't necessarily needs a circumcision. And you know what protects better against STDs? CONDOMS!

Cut is not cleaner, everyone just needs to learn how to clean their bits... And better to suck? What? How would it make any difference? Wtf kind of technique are you using?? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom