• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need some penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinSoX

Banned
Just fresh off a ban, 20 min ago:D

I'm not embarrassed to say it, but thanks to this thread I realize I have phimosis. I've tried it raw before but it hurt too much and have since always used a condom. I guess nothing stretching wouldn't fix, hopefully.

But I did feel a little down yesterday. I'm also 22 and it's like I've never seen my (real) penis before. :lol

kablooey

How is it possible for an uncircumsized man to be 22 without having stretched his skin? I mean, didn't you get the "uncircumsized brochure" that they passed out at birth? My copy is indispensible.

Lobster

Banned
NinSoX said:
Just fresh off a ban, 20 min ago:D

I'm not embarrassed to say it, but thanks to this thread I realize I have phimosis. I've tried it raw before but it hurt too much and have since always used a condom. I guess nothing stretching wouldn't fix, hopefully.

But I did feel a little down yesterday. I'm also 22 and it's like I've never seen my (real) penis before. :lol

:S Doesn't seamen get trapped in the skin?

NinSoX

Banned
As far as I know, according to some websites, this happens to only 2-3% of the population, where the excess foreskin (prepuce) is too tight to be folded back. I guess we're the unlucky ones. I can get a full erection inside the skin but it's not comfortable to have sex at all without a condom.

NinSoX

Banned
BlindN-Fan said:
:S Doesn't seamen get trapped in the skin?

A little bit I guess. But the way I hold my penis, I sort of line up the hole and the skin's hole so that it would shoot out normally. However, it does trap smegma (genital "cheese") which I didn't know about before (I thought something was wrong with my semen when some of the smegma would launch out with it). Sorry if this is too graphic.

NinSoX said:
A little bit I guess. But the way I hold my penis, I sort of line up the hole and the skin's hole so that it would shoot out normally. However, it does trap smegma (genital "cheese") which I didn't know about before (I thought something was wrong with my semen when some of the smegma would launch out with it). Sorry if this is too graphic.

Shut The **** Up...Thanks

Lobster

Banned
NinSoX said:

Dude...you're supposed to clean up that smegma..thats why you can pull back foreskin...you totally need to get that checked..

Vexidus

NinSoX said:

Oh god, what did I just read!?

bjork

NinSoX said:

... cue the vomiting smiley

X26

Banned
NinSoX said:

:X

Dude you're way beyond the point where stetching is goging to help you. And didn't the girl(s) you've slept with ask any questions about it? Go see a doctor

NinSoX

Banned
X26 said:
:X

Dude you're way beyond the point where stetching is goging to help you. And didn't the girl(s) you've slept with ask any questions about it? Go see a doctor

No way...I'm going to dangle it in parties with cheese spewing out to see how many girls I can impress.

Lobster

Banned
:lol Count on NinSox to disgust. I was eating and I wasn't disgusted at all.

NinSoX said:
No way...I'm going to dangle it in parties with cheese spewing out to see how many girls I can impress.

:lol :lol

Beezy

NinSoX said:

So that means you've actually accumulated enough smegma to actually know what it looks like. I feel sick now...

Dimmuxx

The Amiga Brotherhood
NinSoX said:

This is why I love GAF. :lol

WedgeX

Banned
NinSoX said:

Oh God. :lol

I am very, very glad I never got to find out if I'd be affected by this.

NinSoX said:

0_o.....:lol :lol :lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
NinSoX said:

:(

eww..

castle007 said:
has anyone ever tried eating dick cheese??

wtf... I'd hope not. Then again, a google search would probably prove me wrong.

No way in **** am I searching.

castle007 said:
cheese%20DSC07401.JPG

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
:lol :lol :lol :lol

SMEGMA

I have died and gone to heaven. Smegma in a serious conversation, mice & ass, wanking jokes, people that aren't circumcised, it's too ****ing much. GAF delivers again.

Lobster

Banned
PantherLotus said:
*DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGES "SMEGMA"*

You will regret it. Also, avoid "Cock Cheese"

I just gagged.

:lol Too late.I was going to post it as Dick Cheese for laughs...but then..My god.

big_z

castle007 said:

it's great on crackers.. it's also a good snack food for dates. tasty and cheap.

for more search Cock Cheese on google image search. make sure you turn the filter off.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Booser said:
It was an ex girlfriend of mine that introduced me to the phrase "dick cheese".

EX girlfriend

I bet that utterance was preceded by "you have" and followed by "I'm outta here"

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
what the **** is going on at foreskin.org?!?

Holy shit, do not fucking enter that site!

plz do, pix of dick cheese thur

Clouseau

Want to regain some willpower and rid yourself of that extra 10 pounds you put on over the holidays? Just read this thread once per day! Seriously I don't even want lunch now....

Gaf makes me wanna stab my eyes with a fork...

Edit: Haha, my TV is running while I sit at my PC, now there was an ad from McDonals about a new burger and it was like "Now with extra cheese!!". :x

Holy shit, I'm actually wibling on my chair a bit of unpleasantness and discust. My stomach is turning. Little.too.graphic.

Isn't their an american equivalent of the yearly medical check up you had to do with school when you were between 6 and 12? Checking your hearing, eyes, weight, piss, size of balls, ability to pull foreskin back?

But then again, I believe the majority of the US is circumsized. What country is Doom_Bringer from?

Beezy

Souldriver said:
Isn't their an american equivalent of the yearly medical check up you had to do with school when you were between 6 and 12? Checking your hearing, eyes, weight, piss, size of balls, ability to pull foreskin back?

Lol I don't remember my doctor's ever doing that during checkups, but they do look down there to make sure that both balls are there.

Souldriver said:
But then again, I believe the majority of the US is circumsized. What country is Doom_Bringer from?

It seems like most people here also thinks that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom