• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need some penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezy

KyotoMecca said:
Also, cut is cleaner, and ACTUALLY decreases chances of contracting disease by 50% or something!

This thread has been great so far. Don't ruin it with this stupid ass bullshit.

KyotoMecca said:
You may need a circumcision. I had one for this reason when I was like 8. If you are 20something and can't pull back, time to get cut. If you do, prepare to take 2 months off work. Also, cut is cleaner, and ACTUALLY decreases chances of contracting disease by 50% or something! Also it's better to suck cut cocks, this surely goes without saying.

2 months? didn't the doctor tell you not to wackoff 8 times a day until at least a few weeks after surgery.

sandwormrx9.jpg

X26

Banned
Woah didn't read that you were 22, that's messed up. So you've NEVER retracted it, ever? Yea you most defidently need surgery, it's not a big deal though and you won't even need a circumcision (unless you want one)

Pimpbaa

If a person has surgery on his penis, surely the bodily function of the penis becoming erect before it is healed can do some nasty damage. How can you prevent that? I mean most young men have involuntary boners multiple times during the night as they sleep.

X26

Banned
Pimpbaa said:
If a person has surgery on his penis, surely the bodily function of the penis becoming erect before it is healed can do some nasty damage. How can you prevent that? I mean most young men have involuntary boners multiple times during the night as they sleep.

I had some surgery a few years ago and I really can't remember. I mean I had a lot of bandages on (looked like an amputated leg wearing a bloody legwarmer) so maybe that kept the urges down, plus the whole constant state of discomfort/pain. It healed up fine though so it not an issue I'd think...as long as you don't play with it too soon.

Algazoth said:
If he does need surgical correction, he doesn't necessarily needs a circumcision. And you know what protects better against STDs? CONDOMS!

Cut is not cleaner, everyone just needs to learn how to clean their bits... And better to suck? What? How would it make any difference? Wtf kind of technique are you using?? o_O

Although I agree I am talking shit for kicks, I am right about one thing:

Unprotected sex: massively reduced chance of catching teh germs if you're cut. Look it up on Wikipedia, it must be true.

Also if I was a chick or gay I'd rather suck a cut knob.

Also, yes, you're right he probably doesn't need to get cut but hell, why not.

X26 said:
I had some surgery a few years ago and I really can't remember. I mean I had a lot of bandages on (looked like an amputated leg wearing a bloody legwarmer) so maybe that kept the urges down, plus the whole constant state of discomfort/pain. It healed up fine though so it not an issue I'd think...as long as you don't play with it too soon.

0_0 why did you need surgery that bad?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
actually i only started cleaning my penis and retracting it when i was 18, i went to the urologist to see if he could give me a medical paper so that i wouldn`t had to go to military training, he checked my penis and told me that i needed to clean it, i have since that day.

Father_Mike said:
2 months? didn't the doctor tell you not to wackoff 8 times a day until at least a few weeks after surgery.

Well it might have been 2 weeks... but you know... everything is longer and worse in your memories as a kid. I got stung by a wasp once at 5yo... it was THE WORST AGONY EVER but apparently it doesn't hurt grown ups that much, yet I still dive out of their way..... But yeah, it seemed like 2 months. It ****ing hurt. Actually I am pretty sure it was a good few weeks. Bottom line, knives + penis = pain.

Beezy

KyotoMecca said:

Unprotected sex: massively reduced chance of catching teh germs if you're cut. Look it up on Wikipedia, it must be true.

kasei.gif

BlindN-Fan said:
Don't know..it might NBSFW...Ill give it a shot..Not a .gif though..I don't have a program to do it ATM.

I don't think anyone who wasn't in this thread will be able to tell what it is so you should be safe.

BlindN-Fan said:
Done and done.

it would look better in a resized tall format
I can do the animation for you if you wish... I'm not great at them but this seem simple

DB1.gif
DB2.gif
DB3.gif

link me to the avatar rules so I can keep the sizes down

Lobster

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
it would look better in a resized tall format
I can do the animation for you if you wish... I'm not great at them but this seem simple

DB1.gif
DB2.gif
DB3.gif

link me to the avatar rules so I can keep the sizes down

90lx120h, under 150kb.

Thanks. Thanks alot.

Red Scarlet said:
No, really, what in the world is going on there in those? It's farting in one?
Breaking out in another?
Stuck in the third?

?!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

O jesus.

I'll be kind and explain if your trully not joking. the pink thing is skin. The one pic is the head of the dick is stuck inside the skin - which is what the threads about. ones the head with the skin rolled down - which is normal and the last ones the skin rolled down but stuck down.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Red Scarlet said:
What's going on in those pictures? What's the pink thing around it?

And what's the problem with this one:
kanton.gif

?

Thats whats going to happen to DB's peepee if he tries to force the head out. Sort like trying to put on a ring thats to small for your finger and it getting stuck...but in reverse.

tegdf

KyotoMecca said:

well if a guy was gay he could, if able to, suck his own cock before/after surgery to see what was better

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Another good thing about foreskin is if you do try to give yourself head and get only as far as the foreskin, nibbling on it could probably garner some pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom