• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

need some penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

castle007

Banned
Brobzoid said:
what the **** is going on at foreskin.org?!?

Holy shit, do not fucking enter that site!

plz do, pix of dick cheese thur

what a weird website.

They have foreskin for sale?

Ashodin

holy shit, phimosis, wtf, it's like a dick cocoon

28m.jpg

NinSoX

Banned
Maxrpg said:
holy shit, phimosis, wtf, it's like a dick cocoon

28m.jpg

Exactly how i would describe it.

After much thought and discussion with close people, I've decided to go to a urologist for a possible circumcision. Wish me luck...

Lobster

Banned
NinSoX said:
Exactly how i would describe it.

After much thought and discussion with close people, I've decided to go to a urologist for a possible circumcision. Wish me luck...

If they suggest circumsision just take it.

Very odd that someone wouldn't have told you, especially your father. I remember those physicals during middle/junior high and reminded in a friendly manner from the doctors to make sure I pull back the skin and clean it. And of course being explained how to by Dad.

But I guess there are cases where it's too tight to pull back, so it wouldn't have made any difference. But somewhere along the line some doctor should have noticed or said something.

Ronok

Wohwohwohhh! People coming out all over the place with foreskin problems. o.o What are you all talking about it retracted at 12? I don't remember that thing ever NOT being able to retract. o.o;; Making me rethink teachings if I ever have a son. o.o;; Seriously, I'm really confused here cause I was never given instructions on the thing....... It's not like it needs a damn manual. o.o

Oh and the whole cut vs non cut arguement is retarded..... You're just defending whatever you've got trying to pass it off as the better version for obvious reasons. :-/

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! I just looked on wiki for phimosis and omg! >.< WTH? O.O;;

zon

NinSoX said:
A little bit I guess. But the way I hold my penis, I sort of line up the hole and the skin's hole so that it would shoot out normally. However, it does trap smegma (genital "cheese") which I didn't know about before (I thought something was wrong with my semen when some of the smegma would launch out with it). Sorry if this is too graphic.

Pics or it didn't happen

FunkyChimp said:
Are you able to retract while it is erected? Because I can only retract it while it's flaccid (I can see 3/4 of my dickhead tho) :( Is that phimosis?

it should go down erect. but you could be a lot worse. Remember daily stretches will keep the dick snips away.

FunkyChimp said:
Even if I'm not circumcised?

lol what? of course I mean if your uncut. cut guys aren't even capable of being able to pull anything down while erect. Its like an eye with no eyelids; always there.

Flo_Evans

holy shit :lol

my parents ALWAYS told me to pull the skin back and wash my junk when I was a kid.

doom on the bright side sex (or in your case masterbation) is going to get alot better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom