• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT screens :(

DMczaf

http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=39934&mode=thread&order=0

teenagemutantniscrn1957ae1.jpg

In the third shot, I love how the lit windows don't even line up with the non lit windows on the building in the background.

Of course the game isn't done, and I don't give actually give a shit about stuff like that. Just found it amusing.

Schwowsers said:
In the third shot, I love how the lit windows don't even line up with the non lit windows on the building in the background.

Of course the game isn't done, and I don't give actually give a shit about stuff like that. Just found it amusing.

Ahhhh...so those are lit windows. I was like, "Why are they showing off missing textures?" But they're not missing. They're just bad.

Link316

Banned
yeah Ubisoft has the license now, wished Konami would've released a compilation of their old TMNT games when they still had it :(

Dante said:
Those aren't PS2 screens :/
last time we had this thread they turned out to be screens of the PC version.

that's right. the PC VERSION. which ubisoft claimed was representative of the last gen console versions.

whether this is from the same build or not, those screens were utter utter rank.

Fatalah

Jeez, these pictures look horrible. What's up with Ubisoft! Alotta people are looking forward to a good TMNT game and they're dropping the ball!

What engine are they using? Circa PS2??

Sanjuro

Doesn't look too hot but in motion will probably look alot better.

I'm a huge TMNT fan. So at the moment anything looks good after Konami's post 2000 go at the turtles.

Top Bottom