• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 about to go into the EA Access vault?

EA announced a few weeks back that Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 will be coming to the vault "very soon". Titanfall has already dropped. Not surprising.

mocoworm

EA announced a few weeks back that Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 will be coming to the vault "very soon". Titanfall has already dropped. Not surprising.

With this tile being released onto the XONE UI it could be today then?

The image says it is 'now in the vault' not coming soon.

Snoopycat

Banned
EA Access really is a great feature. I had my doubts about it when it was first announced but I recently bought an Xbox which came with a free trial. I've had so much fun playing the old Battlefield games again.

Pjsprojects

Own both games on X1 and have both EA & Origin access.
Been waiting for BF1 to hit Origin vault because the ten hour trial looked stunning.

Shari

I hope so. Player numbers on PC are dismal (same goes for Titanfall 2).

What?

jp91qR5.png

TheKeyPit

Banned
I'll definitely subscribe to EA access for a month or two once BF1 is in. I also want to play Titanfall 2.
I'm going to buy one month to play a bit of BF1 and complete Unravel. Mirror's Edge is in too? Well, I'll play all the singleplayer content in those games for just 3,99€.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
EA Access is such a great value. I play so many games I wouldn't otherwise. Really wish Sony would allow it. Great for gamers.

f@luS

More than a member.
I have TF2 finished on PS4 pro already and IQ is already perfect but I don't have BF1 and so I'll try it on Xbox one X at ~=4k

Love EA vault

Filben

Yep, it's right there. 12k players are very few for such title. 12k players only in my country would be fine or at least Europe... but I guess it's worldwide. And that's something else.

And I don't go only by these numbers. I see, in-game, how many servers are well-visited. There are like 1-3 war pidgeon servers with enough slots for me and my buddies. Just yesterday there was only one server that wasn't empty. Sometimes the server list is all empty depending on the mode.

That doesn't happen on PS4 (I own this version, too).

Colbert

Banned
BF 1 is advertised as to be in the EA Access vault on the front page of the german Xbox One store but trying to download it as a vault title is still not possible. Maybe the announcement by MS was too early.

TheAssist

Shame it doesnt do too good. I really like it. The only thing I miss are helicopters, which arent there because duh.

But I like alot of the changees and the whole feeling. I'm just a very casual BF players these dayws, but I've been there since 1942. I would still prefer it to be more tactical like in the good ol' days, but here we are. Still better than everyone having stupid lock on weapons.

But if TF2 also goes into the vault I'm hard pressed not to get EA access at this point.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Pretty nice way to get more people to play to increase the player count.

The value of this was already really good last year, even more so now.

Too bad I'm not much of an EA Games player or I'd be all over EA Access.

The PC subscription is separate from the he Xbox one right? Like you can't access both with one sub?

Correct.

Pjsprojects

Great stuff,time to finish my 10hr Origin trial time and get stuck in.
Can't belive this was bundled with my X1s and its already in both vaults.

Smokey

EA Access has been great. Too bad Sony told their platform owners they wouldn't care for such a service.

Filben

EA Access has been great. Too bad Sony told their platform owners they wouldn't care for such a service.
Yeah, Sony cares for the customer's value... my ass, they just don't want you to spend your money on EA access instead of PS+ (and/or PS Now).

I own a PS4 and no Xbox, but from a gamer's point of view MS does more things right than Sony.

DeaDPo0L84

still blows my mind they havent figured out a way to make maps free and migrate premium owners over to additional extra content that doesnt split up the community. This would be my most played shooter if they could figure that out,as it stands i dont see how this game will have legs like previous entries given the current and future shooter climate.

Colbert

Banned
still blows my mind they havent figured out a way to make maps free and migrate premium owners over to additional extra content that doesnt split up the community. This would be my most played shooter if they could figure that out,as it stands i dont see how this game will have legs like previous entries given the current and future shooter climate.

They did that with Battlefield 4 map packs and Deals for Gold just recently. But I think the business justification here is that EA hopes that subscribers will buy the DLC while getting the game for free.

Dabanton

They did that with Battlefield 4 map packs and Deals for Gold just recently. But I think the business justification here is that EA hopes that subscribers will buy the DLC while getting the game for free.

That's what happened when it first released I got BF4 for 'free' but then I brought Premium, as it was discounted for a week.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Yeah that what I thought as well. Must be working out good for them, since more games get added to the vault.

Izuna

Banned
What do you guys think.

Play at 144hz at whatever settings the 1070 can handle with M+KB or on a Laptop with 100hz and controller

(campaign)

Top Bottom