• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump speaks at Values Voter Summit ; pledges homophobic views will not be silenced

RPGCrazied

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...remarks-at-values-voter-summit-live-blog.html

And attendees are being handed this. This is beyond disgusting. And Trump is there speaking. Just fuck these people.

Trump addressed the Family Research Council (FRC)'s Values Voter Summit – classed as a ”hate group" – as he told the crowds their anti-LGBT views would ”no longer be silenced".

Arriving at the event, Trump said it was great ”to be among friends" as he declared: ”We are returning moral clarity to our view of the world."
He added: ”I pledged that in a Trump administration, our heritage would be cherished, protected and defended like you have never seen before."

Trump praised a bombshell directive that gave the go-ahead for religious businesses to discriminate against LGBT people.
The ruling effectively permits anti-LGBT discrimination across the US

DMBdohRUEAAzsxV.jpg

DMBdrXdWAAAWRbf.jpg

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
That MassResistance website is pretty goddamned gross.

daveo42

Banned
DON'T BE GAY, IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE AND GOES AGAINST MY ANCIENT WORLDVIEW - The Novel

The Religious Right is probably eating this shit up like fine booty. Oh...sorry, the ass isn't kosher in their circles.

Massicot

Uses the same awkward air quotes as trump. "Gay" and "transgender". Ugh.

This is disgusting. He also bellowed about "Merry Christmas" and "We worship God".

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Is this somehow officially connected to the venue or organization or is it the equivalent of a crazy solicitor handing you something outside Target?

Coppanuva

Dude you can buy Mein Kampf on Amazon. Free speech is free speech.

I mean it's not really an issue of free speech. Amazon has no obligation to let people sell stuff on their service, and can take things down if they want. They choose not to because they value money over not spreading these kinds of messages.

DuffDry

Is this somehow officially connected to the venue or organization or is it the equivalent of a crazy solicitor handing you something outside Target?

Nah, this organization is crazy. Michelle Bachman's up there right now offering the big ol' heaven or hell hypothetical to the crowd.

RPGCrazied

We need more backlash over this. Trump was trying to be all friends with the LBGTQ community in the past, and pulls this shit. Talking with anti LBGTQ group.

RPGCrazied

And Trump isn't for a damn thing. The moment he thinks people will praise him over something, he will do it. Its all about his image.

Just an empty shell of a man.

Shadybiz

Actually guys....there is a VERY good chance that he doesn't even know what the group represents.

Edit: FUCK, nevermind.

Edit 2: Was meant to be a "Trump's a fucking moron" joke. I am well aware that he doesn't care about anyone, much less LGBT people.

Razmos

Donald Trump pledges to hate group that homophobic views will no longer be silenced
Trump addressed the Family Research Council (FRC)’s Values Voter Summit – classed as a “hate group” – as he told the crowds their anti-LGBT views would “no longer be silenced”.

Arriving at the event, Trump said it was great “to be among friends” as he declared: “We are returning moral clarity to our view of the world.”
He added: “I pledged that in a Trump administration, our heritage would be cherished, protected and defended like you have never seen before.”

Trump praised a bombshell directive that gave the go-ahead for religious businesses to discriminate against LGBT people.
The ruling effectively permits anti-LGBT discrimination across the US

Fucking disgusting piece of shit. How is this accepted?

Aurongel

It's about time someone informed the public about "gay" practices.

And here I thought I only had to worry about non-sneer quote gay practices. Phew*

Top Bottom