• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games : 18 min vidéo from GC

Namomura

here : http://www.jeux-france.com/news21510_gc-demo-de-mario-sonic-en-video.html

57371520070824_012232_2_big.jpg

57371520070824_012232_3_big.jpg

57371520070824_012235_9_big.jpg

57371520070824_012236_14_big.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Vic said:
then help me here and upload it at youtube or something

i never downloaded anything from jeux-france but the stream always works fast and nice for me - ca`t understand those complains in every thread .... :eek:

GDGF

Soothsayer
That looks pretty fun! Wiimote movements look like they fit well with the gameplay.

Somebody should do a Wii version of California Games.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
cw_sasuke said:
i never downloaded anything from jeux-france but the stream always works fast and nice for me - ca`t understand those complains in every thread .... :eek:
good for you, it's loading furcten slowly in my side.

gimz

you can actually move your wiimote to wave the the crowd... :lol

i have a feeling the replay after each race will be annoying as shit

Archery looks pretty cool

GDGF

Soothsayer
tekneek2k6 said:
That's already been announced to be in development by System 3. No screenshots or detials available yet(that I know of).

Wait, really? That's pretty damn awesome news for us old timers.

ziran

Wasn't expecting anything from this game, in fact I thought it would be crap, but this looks great!

Archery looks like loads of fun and even the 100m dash looks decent. It could be a great party game. Also, visually it's excellent.

Really impressed.

acuul

the game looks good enough for me

about jeux france: i'm from italy and even with a sucking dsl the download was fast

Top Bottom