• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i was driving home drunk then saw some sirens woo woo thats thread backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I saw sirens I was speeding at about 70 mph on a nice long stretch while overtaking a taxi in the process.

My car was ram out (packed full of people) and we was going to a next club but before I reached the club a police car came up on my side and asked me to pull over to somewhere convenient at this point I was mad shook (scared) and I was blatantly over the limit so I tried an urban myth the copper trick. Apparently if you suck on a copper coin or substance it can dissolves the alcohol taste from your mouth (truth?!) anyway after stumbling out of the car and having a test to see if alcohol was in my system I didn’t even consider the speeding fine as I was more scared that I was over the limit and was going to lose my license.

Somehow it miraculously stayed on green and I was like how the fuck did I pass? The police then said chill out and have a nice night I was like errr cool and the party came to a unanimous decision to go and celebrate the fact i passed by getting drunk and partying I suppose there are some good feds in the world.

So the moral of the story is does this copper trick actually work or was I just that lucky?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The moral of the story is that the justice system apparently doesn't work. You should fucking be in jail, you asshole.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Hydro_Alexis said:
Before I saw sirens I was speeding at about 70 mph on a nice long stretch while overtaking a taxi in the process.

My car was ram out (packed full of people) and we was going to a next club but before I reached the club a police car came up on my side and asked me to pull over to somewhere convenient at this point I was mad shook (scared) and I was blatantly over the limit so I tried an urban myth the copper trick. Apparently if you suck on a copper coin or substance it can dissolves the alcohol taste from your mouth (truth?!) anyway after stumbling out of the car and having a test to see if alcohol was in my system I didn’t even consider the speeding fine as I was more scared that I was over the limit and was going to lose my license.

Somehow it miraculously stayed on green and I was like how the fuck did I pass? The police then said chill out and have a nice night I was like errr cool and the party came to a unanimous decision to go and celebrate the fact i passed by getting drunk and partying I suppose there are some good feds in the world.

So the moral of the story is does this copper trick actually work or was I just that lucky?

You're a fuckin idiot, that's the moral of the story.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
You couldn't have been that drunk if you got away with it.

I like how you conveniently translate the slang you use effectively negating the purpose of using slang in the first place. If you were assuming we wouldn't understand what you were saying, why did you opt to include slang at all?

8ebo36s.gif

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
B!TCH said:
I like how you conveniently translate the slang you use effectively negating the purpose of using slang in the first place. If you were assuming we wouldn't understand what you were saying, why did you opt to include slang at all?

Didn't notice it at first, but now that you mention it, wtf? :lol

haha you mad?

71z2177.gif

Do crime and dont pay

i dont understand how my thread backfired? i dont care if you not on my side you probably lost your license or didn't have a fun filled weekend like i.

Nolan.

Hydro_Alexis said:

This trick shouldn't have involved a coin, thats where the story lost my interest.

Lobster

Banned
:lol :lol

I like the fact that GAF takes serious issues serious :) Makes me feel like im among mature people that I can learn from :D

im serious :). <3 GAF OT.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
No, you didn't lose your liscense. That's true. Congratulations on being a fucking douchetwister.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Lobster said:

I like the fact that GAF takes serious issues serious :) Makes me feel like im among mature people that I can learn from :D

GAF doesn't take every serious issue seriously, but drunk driving is something that too many of us have had touch our lives in a painful way.

Lobster said:

It's just not funny.

My brother is exactly the same. He drives drunk, speeding, not using his direction indicators, ... while I, his wife and his 7 month old son are in the car! I hate his stupid smirk when I say something about it. "Lol, if I crash and die, what's the big deal. I won't know about it anyway." Typical drunk talk and incredibly selfish. -_-

Oh, and the best part: He's been in a car accident when he was 18 because he was drunk. He stayed in the hospital for a year and was in revalidation for more than 3 years. The fucker doesn't learn.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Nolan. said:
He's even more likely to want to do it again since he got away with it too.

If he does, hopefully he's barely over the limit, gets caught and gets his license taken away.

Mama Smurf said:
Why would you even get in the car with him?
Is that directed to me?

Because he was the one driving me to our holiday destination. My parents went 2 days earlier, so I had to go with him (I don't have a car nor license).

sproks that is no fair did i actually offend someone?

esbern said:
say hi to the village idiot everyone

22696975.jpg

you are an oddball judging by your image and actually going into depth to find a picture of me

Nolan.

Hydro_Alexis said:

so i passed the test and they thought i was sober i learnt that

1. The copper trick according to mythbusters is a lie

2. GAF hate law breakers but half of them are pedos (figure that out for yourself)

3. GAF is mad cause i break the law and get away with it.

So the moral of the story is i am blessed lucky and if you have anything negative to say about the situation ...

l_1a00e8c2176f9a10169d52aacea15bbf.jpg

eat a dick cocksucker!

No. People are only mad because you obviously have no reguard for the safety of others above your own selfish needs. You're so mature!.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Souldriver said:
Is that directed to me?

Because he was the one driving me to our holiday destination. My parents went 2 days earlier, so I had to go with him (I don't have a car nor license).

I read that slightly wrong, I thought you said it was your wife and son in the car rather than his. Which would have made it pretty bad that you got in the car, but in reality it's at your own risk so ok.

Lobster

Banned
Souldriver said:
It's just not funny.

My brother is exactly the same. He drives drunk, speeding, not using his direction indicators, ... while I, his wife and his 7 month old son are in the car! I hate his stupid smirk when I say something about it. "Lol, if I crash and die, what's the big deal. I won't know about it anyway." Typical drunk talk and incredibly selfish. -_-

Oh, and the best part: He's been in a car accident when he was 18 because he was drunk. He stayed in the hospital for a year and was in revalidation for more than 3 years. The fucker doesn't learn.

Was laughing at thread backfire.

Your brother is a dick..you should ask him what he thinks will happen to his passengers...what his family will go through.

esbern

sp0rsk said:
Deal with the mess you've made, douchesplash.

sp0rsk said:
No, you didn't lose your liscense. That's true. Congratulations on being a fucking douchetwister.

sp0rsk said:
Fuck you douchebag.

erm...these are all great arguments but maybe you could vary something besides the word that is attached to douche?

Your level of immaturity is sickening. I really hate the younger generation's cavalier attitude towards things like this. If you're going to drink, please for the sake of others, do not drive afterwards.

Lobster said:
Was laughing at thread backfire.

Your brother is a dick..you should ask him what he thinks will happen to his passengers...what his family will go through.
I actually asked him these questions, but you know, drunk people who are full of their 'awesome' self don't realise what you're trying to say. Ain't that right Hydro_Alexis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom