• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

home

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
the thing is the whole joke was a fail. I don't think it really spread as much as it was supposed to? Did it?

iceatcs

Don't bother cos if you waiting for zero and it will start back to 24 hours and counting down again.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Choke on the Magic said:
No please go ahead with whatever you wanted to say.

you didn't get the joke... it says FAIL, because this countdown started something like 30 days ago. A bunch of people actually bought into it apparently and now the site just says "FAIL" because it was a joke to grab attention. I still don't think it got as much attention as they were hoping, but w/e.

msdstc said:
you didn't get the joke... it says FAIL, because this countdown started something like 30 days ago. A bunch of people actually bought into it apparently and now the site just says "FAIL" because it was a joke to grab attention. I still don't think it got as much attention as they were hoping, but w/e.

Oh.... well....um....why do this?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Buttonbasher said:
Wait. People actually believed this?

Oh Internet. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

see I don't think anyone did? There was no thread, no talk, no gossip, no hype, no nothing. If anything this joke failed.

msdstc said:
see I don't think anyone did? There was no thread, no talk, no gossip, no hype, no nothing. If anything this joke failed.
I remember people getting excited about it in the GDC thread, but nothing huge outside of that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm confused.

Top Bottom