• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oof! - Tommy Tallarico selling his house

Kdad

Buy a piece of gaming history!

EqlVIez.gif

Welcome to the Hunt Club. This is a highly sought after custom estate enclave of homes in San Juan Capistrano behind a Guard / Gated community of 130 homes. This community is the jewel of San Juan with the mystic of culture and expansiveness. This home has 5 Bedrooms / 4 Baths and boasts 5884 Sq Ft of living space including 4 fireplaces. The huge Koi pond and waterfall greets you at the entrance and is embraced by the romantic bridge that carries you over to the home. The 30,400 sq ft property is perfect for privacy and spaciness. The highly custom gorgeous salt water pool with turrets and waterfall features is amazing and surrounded by lush landscaping for privacy. This property is very unique in its design with warm and strength abound.

Hope it comes with all his awards!
OC24015989_44_2.jpg

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
That reminds me. I have access to the Amico via android and am a part of their exclusive discord. 😏

I still want that woodgrain physical.

I haven't dug into the Amico scandal, the few times I tried it was just too cringe. Tommy is pretty cringe and Pat the NES Punk's constant coverage of it just struck me as unhealthy. A big part of it too is that politics got involved so Pat and Ian were using that to try and cancel people. That's always lame.

Then I was watching Jeff Gerstmann on a whim and even he was going on about it. That was really depressing to see a former legend and personal favorite scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

I still think the Amico could be a damn fun local coop device but it is absolutely destined for failure.

wipeout364

That’s an amazing house, some parts like the dining room seem a bit overdone though. Seems low priced for what you are getting but I don’t know the area or what prices run there.

Yes I know three million is a lot but given what real estate is going for around Canada it seems like a steal.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

I don't know what this thread is about.......I just like this dog

It's definitely a rabbit hole you should dive head first into. It just keeps going, and getting better and better along the way.

Paulxo87

20 years ago I had a game informer magazine that was about how to break into the games industry and tallerico was one of the people who told his story. He just packed up his car and headed to LA on a whim and got discovered(I forget all details). Rest is history

NovaSe7en

First time I saw Tallarico, he was touring this house on that OPM demo disc. Made me feel really nauseous at the time.

Pathological liar, grifter, and narcissist only partially describes this POS. Normally I'm pretty good about separating the art from the artist, but not for him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom