• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GF thread ... This one will make you laugh at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been with the same girl for 4 years.

We are engaged

1 month ago, she went to a party and slept there (it's fine with me... it's at her best friend house)

Yesterday... I spent 120$ (Dark Knight + supper)

This morning .. I found a email (that she wrote this morning) she wrote to a dude that was at the party.

Summary :

- I really enjoyed passing the entire night in your arms
- It was really good when you kissed me in the neck and the back
- Give me a month I will have enough cash to take an appartment for me so you can come see me
- I'm planning to come see you (he lives at 400km) in 2 weeks with my mother car
- I can't wait to sleep in your arm

I call the gf in question 5min after.... She say she wrote that for fun and she has no intention of seeing him again... YEAH RIGHT BIATCH.

She's comming back at 4 from work ... I'm punching her in the face.

zoukka

With some people it's like they don't even know their partner that well...

My condolences to you sir, but don't go Falcon Punching her because then she would definately get some moneys. And in your expense.

But really, I know it must have been hard, but you shouldn't have called her immediately after reading the mail - you should have waited for her to come home to gauge her reaction personally.

zoukka said:
With some people it's like they don't even know their partner that well...

My condolences to you sir, but don't go Falcon Punching her because then she would definately get some moneys. And in your expense.

Canada baby... only criminal charges :D

I predict another classic OT thread. I can't wait until 4pm! :lol :lol

Ditch the bitch. Make her feel like trash and throw out that trash onto the street.

Oh and post pictures plz.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
What A Bitch

Also no punching, You must set up traps in your house like The Kid does in Home Alone. That will show her. Really now...Don't punch her:lol

Well I called her mother because we had dinner tonight and I told her that I could not be there because her daughter was cheating on me for 1 month.... Yeah i'm proud of this one. :D

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Don't punch her. In fact, don't confront her on your own. Show a level headed friend the note, and make sure he or she is there when you do confront her. And leave her.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I know you are joking about punching her (well, I hope so) but at very least you should throw all her stuff through the window. And send a message to all her friends with her e-mail so they can see the kind of whore she is.

Well I called her mother because we had dinner tonight and I told her that I could not be there because her daughter was cheating on me for 1 month.... Yeah i'm proud of this one.
Well done.

MultiCore

Cereal KiIIer said:
Well I called her mother because we had dinner tonight and I told her that I could not be there because is daughter was cheating on me for 1 month.... Yeah i'm proud of this one. :D
The only thing I can say about this is that you need to be sure about what you're saying.

If for some reason you two decide to try and work things out, having aired your dirty laundry to her (or your) friends and family will make things very difficult.

Pop On Arrival said:
But really, I know it must have been hard, but you shouldn't have called her immediately after reading the mail - you should have waited for her to come home to gauge her reaction personally.

This. Now you've given her time to think up a good story.

fmcato

Cereal KiIIer said:
Canada baby... only criminal charges :D

So what? You think she is worth you getting some stain in your police record (which can affect your life later)?

If you want mindless revenge forward the e-mail to her family explaining that the engagement is broken. Much better.

Edit: so you already did that by phone. :D

Still, DON'T PUNCH HER

Cereal KiIIer said:
Well I called her mother because we had dinner tonight and I told her that I could not be there because her daughter was cheating on me for 1 month.... Yeah i'm proud of this one. :D

... wow...

At least the rest of us are in for a potentially epic thread.

MultiCore said:
The only thing I can say about this is that you need to be sure about what you're saying.

If for some reason you two decide to try and work things out, having aired your dirty laundry to her (or your) friends and family will make things very difficult.

I have the email from the dude ... and the reply from the bitch... It's very clear what appened.

Concept17

Cheeto said:
Ugh, you're no better than her if you hit her.

Yes, but keep in mind the possibilities. Think of how gaf would react if such a thing were recorded and photoshopped?

Seriously though, sorry to hear you've been with a whore.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
honeymoonerspic1lg4.jpg

right in the kisser?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
MultiCore said:

Never try to "work things out" with a cheater. Never.

fmcato said:
So what? You think she is worth you getting some stain in your police record (which can affect your life later)?

If you want mindless revenge forward the e-mail to her family explaining that the engagement is broken. Much better.

Yes. Do this. Please.

Hootie

Hide right next to the door before she gets home and when she opens the door give her a surprise haymaker to the face and run.

Don't forget to take her loot first, though.

Oh, and make sure you get Chris Tucker to jump on her and say, "You got knocked the FUCK OUT" Friday style.

Concept17

Funky Papa said:
Never try to "work things out" with a cheater. Never.

Ruined a year of my brothers life. And then some after taking care of medical bills and what not.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

This thread is getting awesomer by the minute, though I do feel bad for you OP. If my girlfriend cheated on me I don't know what I would do, since I'm a videogame playing hermit I could never find another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom