• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The truth about Kazenone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm "friends" with Kazenone (member of neogaf), we went to the same college for the past 2 years and he was infact the person to introduce me to neogaf.

Yesterday as a celebration for finishing college me, him and a few other friends went drinking (as you do)

unfortunatly this morning if found a rather obvious scrach on my psp screen, Kazenone has blocked me from msn and facebook and after some of my other friends have talked to him he says that he didnt do it and doesnt know who did.

there was only one point that i left my bag with kazenone and a few other friends so he couldn't have missed it.

Just wanna get this out there for 2 reasons, 1. to show what an arsehole Kazenone has been to the rest of gaf, and 2. to ask whats the best way to clean a scratch on my psp screen =P

Heres a picture
2djzz2s.jpg

I don't know if your a mod or stevens offical brown noser but STOP DELETING AND EDITING COMMENTS omg -_-

Wraith said:
You're going to acknowledge that this thread is retarded and hope that it quietly slinks away because no one gives a flying fuck about you or your "friend".

This guy reads gaf everyday, its his life, if hes gonna ignore me everywhere else im gonna hit him where it hurts.

msv

fanboi said:
YOU BETTER BE WORKING FOR IT MOD!

MISSED ME NANANANAN!

NOooooooooo!Oooooooooo
We gotta work together to fight this evil. This is getting out of hand, an internet battle of this magnitude, it might cause a ripple effect, the face of the entire internet might change, depending on the outcome of this internet battle.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
AlphaOmega said:
This guy reads gaf everyday, its his life, if hes gonna ignore me everywhere else im gonna hit him where it hurts.

Shit, there's no way I could delete something like that. Carry on, buddy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
syllogism said:
i for one will not be reading this "kazenone's" posts any longer

Yeah, because you TOTALLY read them before.

esbern said:
why the fuck would you bring a PSP to a bar btw?

To show the chicas how he rolls.

Double D

EviLore said:
Shit, there's no way I could delete something like that. Carry on, buddy.

In any case, you really made my morning. I'm not sure why this was so funny to me, but I was laughing my ass off every time I refreshed and saw posts deleted. :lol

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
You do realize that he can ignore you here as well, and nobody here cares if he scratched your PSP so it's not really hurting him at all? :lol

fanboi

Banned
Osaka said:
You do realize that he can ignore you here as well, and nobody here cares if he scratched your PSP so it's not really hurting him at all? :lol

So if I have anyone on ignore, his thread is also ignored / dosen't show?

themoreyouknow.png

Osaka said:

He can ignore me here but he won't, like i said this forum is his life, even if only a few people know what a prick he is, i can be happy =)

all i wish was that he fucking told me, its not like i have to buy a new psp but what kind of friend does that =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom