• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The truth about Kazenone

Status
Not open for further replies.

msv

AlphaOmega said:
:lol :lol :lol

Guess it's about time to die huh =/
For him, yes. Have you acquired your Dagger and Torch yet? PM me if you need further advice on how to torture/mutilate/murder your adversary in an honorable manner (I'm an expert).

Double D

fanboi said:
He has him on ignore, didn't you get the memo?

Then someone else needs to start a thread named "ATTN: Kazenone" The OP needs to instruct him to take AlphaOmega off ignore and link to this thread. Then the fun starts (again).

Kazenone

1zlylmv.gif

lunarworks said:
One thing confuses me me about the story:

What were 14 year olds doing in a bar?

1. I'm 18 and he's 19
2. we were in a bar for the first drink, we baught a crate and drank else where for the most part, i was with my bag the whole time in the bar.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
baardhimself said:
in 1997, myself, Kazenone and a mutual friend named Julie were traveling across Eurasia. We were about 4 months into our trip and we had a great time so far, taken a lot of drugs, had a lot of crazy sex and been confused by more languages than Kazenone had taken dumps. Anyway, we had arrived in Belarus and had pitched our tent in a dusty area of field. Julie had a habit of making a flag of every country we had visited, Kazenone and myself went into a local town and bought some groceries and some very cheap cloth. I was not too aware of the flag of Belarus, but Kazenone was adamant that it was 3 stripes of White, Red, White. We bought the fabric and went back to camp. While I was preparing dinner for us all, Julie and Kazenone stitched a flag together and stuck it in the ground outside our tent. We went to bed that night, but were awoken by loud noises from outside the tent, before we knew it the tent was ripped open and we were dragged out of the tent by armed men in camouflage uniforms. They shouted and screamed at us as we lay scared on the floor, with automatic weapons pointed at us. One of the men in broken english demanded to know who was the Soviet responsible for the flag. We had no idea what he meant or was asking, and he raised his weapon to Kanezones head. Kanezone whelped, and pointed to Julie. "Her!" he shouted, while Julie lay bewildered. The man turned his gun and shot Julie dead where she lay. I still remember hearing the noise of the nonstop fire. Blood and dirt splattered into my face, but I could see nothing except gunfire flashes. A man kicked through our tent while another set the flag alight. They shouted some more in their language and left as suddenly as they had arrived. I sat, quivering in shock. I didnt check Julie, it was evident that she was dead, her corpse ripped to shreds from the gunfire at such close range. I looked, shocked at Kazenone and asked how could he do that, how could he be so heartless to get Julie killed and not even look like he had remorse. What he said next haunts me to this very day. "I couldn't betray Mother Russia."

Bastard.

What a devil. He borrowed me copy of Tekken 2 and never returned it.

AlphaOmega said:
1. I'm 18 and he's 19
2. we were in a bar for the first drink, we baught a crate and drank else where for the most part, i was with my bag the whole time in the bar.
Wait: You finished college @ the tender age of 18? What the what?

YYZ

eznark said:
My God man, English is your first language? Whatever this guy did to you, you deserve.
grammartime_4.gif

18 year olds are not very mature it seems. Doesn't matter if they're college grads.

In a few years you won't care about video games anymore, trust me.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
IF my ''friend'' wrecked my shit or scratched it, i wouldnt make a gaf thread, id go to his house and ask him, and make him pay for repairs.

or just rip a console out of his house

GIVE US SOME ACTION YEAHHHHHHHH

pubba

Yeah.. this whole thread is pathetic on so many levels.

I call for thread lock if there is no meltdown within the next 60 minutes.

Replicant

You have a lousy friend OP and you know him for how long? I met this Scottish guy when I went to study in Japan. We didn't know each other at all prior to this and I trusted him with my brand-new PSP (I let him played with it whenever he feels like it). The thing never got a scratch or a dent on it. I'm still friends with him up to this day.

msv

Replicant said:
You have a lousy friend OP and you know him for how long? I met this Scottish guy when I went to study in Japan. We didn't know each other at all prior to this and I trusted him with my brand-new PSP (I let him played with it whenever he feels like it). The thing never got a scratch or a dent on it. I'm still friends with him up to this day.
Wow, your friend is so awesome.

Kazenone

AlphaOmega said:
W***** says:
im gonna fuck up his life one bit at a time
and he loves gaf
i get paid tommorow so im gonna pay him a visit in ** *****

i think he is pissed xd

Sorry to disappoint folks, but he doesn't even know where I live. :(

Cyan

Banned
Alas, poor Kazenone. I knew him, AlphaOmega: a fellow of infinite drinking at bars, of most excellent ignoring; he hath scratched PSPs a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!

Replicant said:
WTF is this? You guys are too friendly with each other to be enemies. I want hisses, hair-pulling, eye-scratching, and all that jazz.

as far as i know we arn't enemies, i just wanna know who did it and why he's blocked me o.0

seb said:
So... did you do it ?

Yes i would like to know too

Sybari

Neo Member
Just a quick fyi, he didn't scratch your psp.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve by contacting me (girlfriend) on facebook and trying to appeal to my influence over him either.

Regardless, we have been enjoying this thread so, wow thx.

ElyrionX

Sybari said:

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve by contacting me (girlfriend) on facebook and trying to appeal to my influence over him either.

Oh shit.

*clap*

Sybari said:

I was only talking to you becuase i couldnt contact him, and you wern't there so how would you know.

Tell him to unblock me, i want to hear what he has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom