• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey GAF: How many of Sonic's shitty little friends do you actually recognise?

Before the image, I recognised 25. Not even half.

shittyshittyshitshits.jpg

So there are something like three Dr Robotniks' and several hedgehogs now?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Good lord I barely recognize half of them, but I still know about way more of them than I would have liked. Even the ones I do recognize, I forget most of their names.

And I think the other eggman(nega?) was in sonic rush and maybe other games since then.

Calcaneus said:
Does Warehog count as a shitty friend or just Sonic being shitty?

Sonic is his own shitty friend.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Princess Sally, Rotor/Boomer, Antoine, Bunnie Rab-bot, Dr. Robotnik (not Eggman) i.e. the only ones that I acknowledge.

Jme

Recognize? 14
Name: Like, 8.

Sonic games I've owned?
Sonic 123KnucklesCD Adventure12, Secret rings, Advance, DS, A few for the Gamegear, Gems collection, Mega Collection...

So my point being I'm not like unfamiliar with Sonic Games. I have no clue who most of these are by sight alone.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Aaron Strife said:
fwiw I don't know the names of a lot of them, but I know where they're from

(that witch character is the bad guy in Tails Sky Patrol for example)

That isn't as bad, atleat. I recognize some from sonic riders and that horrendously shitty next gen sonic game, but don't know the names.

One thing I never considered is that Cream's friend Sugar(the chao with the bow-tie).

Not one of them got the idea to pass that bow-tie among each other to mess with Cream's head?

I hate this thread btw. It's making me hate myself for being such a fucknut.

Blueblur1

I recognize most of them. There are like 5 that I'm not familiar with (the DS RPG characters, the one in the bottom right corner, the weird Frog near the top and the character sprite next to him).

What's funny is that I don't even recognize which one of these is that stupid girl from Sonic Rush (or whatever the DS game is called), and I actually played that game.

ZeroGravity

Sonic | Eggman | Tails | Amy | Metal Sonic | Knuckles
Charmy | Espio | Mighty | Vector | Fang | Heavy
Bomb | Mecha Sonic | Metal Knuckles | Tails Doll | Flicky | Ray
Wendy Witchcart | Great Battle Kukku the 15th | Big | Gamma | Chaos | Tikal
Chao | Rouge | Shadow | Maria | Gerald Robotnik | Vanilla
Cream | Omega | Cheese | Emerl | G-Mel | Blaze
Eggman Nega | Omochao | Black Doom | Jet | Storm | Wave
Silver | Elise | Mephiles | Marine | Captain Whisker | Johnny
Chip | Werehog | Professor Pickle | Shahra | Erazor | Void
Bean | Bark | Merlina | The Black Knight | Caliburn | Froggy
Shade | Ix | Some bird thing from Tails Adventure | Tiara Boobowski | Lumina Flowlight | Chocola

Blueblur1

ZeroGravity said:
Sonic | Eggman | Tails | Amy | Metal | Sonic | Knuckles
Charmy | Espio | Mighty | Vector | Fang | Heavy
Bomb | Mecha Sonic | Metal Knuckles | Tails Doll | Flicky | Ray
Wendy Witchcart | Great Battle Kukku the 15th | Big | Gamma | Chaos | Tikal
Chao | Rouge | Shadow | Maria | Gerald Robotnik | Vanilla
Cream | Omega | Cheese | Emerl | G-Mel | Blaze
Eggman Nega | Omochao | Black Doom | Jet | Storm | Wave
Silver | Elise | Mephiles | Marine | Captain Whisker | Johnny
Chip | Werehog | Professor Pickle | Shahra | Erazor | Void
Bean | Bark | Merlina | The Black Knight | Caliburn | Froggy
Shade | Ix | Some bird thing from Tails Adventure | Tiara Boobowski | Lumina Flowlight | Chocola
You win.

goldenpp72

sonic, robotnik, tails, amy, metal sonic, knuckles, charmy the bee, espio, army, vector, fang, unknown, unknown, metal sonic from S3, knuckles doll, tails doll, flicky?, dude from arcade sonic, unknown, unknown, big, e102 or whatever, chaos, tikal, chao, rouge, shadow, maria, gerald robotnik, creams mom, cream, omichao, unknown until silver, elise, mephiles, unknown until werehog, professor pickle (LOL), unknown until froggy, then nothing else after.

Top Bottom