• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drinking-Age 3 or 4 times a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My reason i only have 1 life why not live it ?

10 Cans/6 pints is the best feeling i can have

soyboy

I usually drink a couple of beers everyday but after getting out of hand this weekend retiring from the booze for a bit.

Kentpaul

Drinking is the only way forwad

i keep my self in great shape here i am drunk out my wind replying to this thread Long live life:D

Good booze is expensive. I do not have the money to drink quality beer/scotch/wine/what have you excessively, thus I do not.

Good taste keeps money in my wallet. Also my liver from dying probably. Hooray.

MIMIC

Banned
What is usually considered a drink?

Is a "drink" considered 1 beer or 1 shot of vodka (mixed or straight)?

simpsons_stonecutters_freemason_satire.jpg

Kentpaul

Fuck it man would you rather die when all your friends are gone? or Die age 60 knowning you done everything to make your body have fun

I drank nearly every friday and saturday when i was 15 to 18. But then i realized how fucking shitty it to drink shit alcohol. Now i only drink once a month or something like that, good alcohol and not to get drunk but to enjoy the taste and I must say I really dont miss the hangovers or the puking.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
You know, since it's winter break and all, I think that alcoholic Timedog might have to make a long awaited appearance. My posts/threads might start getting really cool again.

I don't drink that often, mainly because the whole casual drinking thing isn't really my thing. When I drink it's with one purpose in mind. If I drank 4 times a week like that I would be dead by now, lol.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I've got better things to do on Weekdays than drink. Plus, too many beers makes you fat.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I drink 3-4 times a week but I usually have a party to attend, business colleagues to schmooze with or ladies to entertain. It's also 5:20 EST, so I hope you're in a different time zone.

newsguy

I've been doing the 3-4 times a week thing lately. I work every single day until next year so it's necessary to unwind.

EDIT: Lately we kill it though, which isn't always so good. Like 10 pitchers in a sitting kill it, which is making me gain weight.

Kentpaul

The Lamonster said:
So do you have a job?

I do not my Uk gorment pays me enough to keep me happy

Go to the gym
have girlfriend
keep my self up to date with the latest of pc/gaming latest

Life..for the best

dabig2

I drink 4 or 5 times a week. But outside of the weekend, it's only a single glass of scotch or mixed Bourbon usually with my dinner.

Baker

Banned
I could give a shit about being drunk, but I like beer so I have 2-3 a night. The weekends are a crap shoot depending on if I need to catch up on sleep or not. They could either be another 2-3 beer night or snowball into a 12 pack and three tall vodka tonics/red bulls.

Spike6663

I drank solidly 7 days a week mixed with 40mg of citalopram for 6months and was nearing rock bottom. Dragged myself out somewhat by switching it for a mild valium dependancy (prescribed by a GP) and have now taken a further 3 months to get rid of it altogether. Drink in moderation guys.

Kentpaul

Baker said:
I could give a shit about being drunk, but I like beer so I have 2-3 a night. The weekends are a crap shoot depending on if I need to catch up on sleep or not. They could either be another 2-3 beer night or snowball into a 12 pack and three tall vodka tonics/red bulls.

Jobless my self and have no intrest in work its all and drinking and parying strss free life for me :lol

mernst23

I only have three simple rules to drinking.

1. If I have to drive/be sober for work, less than 1 drink/hour.
2. Never drink alone.
3. If I'm going to get tanked, know where I will be sleeping before I start drinking.

Rule number two pretty much negates Sunday-Thursday.

Baker

Banned
Kentpaul said:
Jobless my self and have no intrest in work its all and drinking and parying strss free life for me :lol
I have a job and Hep C so I win. :lol

Livers can go fuck themselves.

Tesseract

Banned
3-4 times a week: glass of scotch with cube-shaped pieces of ice. ~ to unwind, indeed; moderation is key.

@kentpaul: get help, drunkie.

Kentpaul

Tesseract said:
3-4 times a week: glass of scotch with cube-shaped pieces of ice. ~ to unwind, indeed; moderation is key.

@kentpaul: get help, drunkie.

I Really dont need help i'm from scottland its drink or have a boring life man:lol

SpacLock

I drink 3-4 days a week which is cut down from 6-7 in the past.

I never drink before 8pm on a weekday which is the only rule I have created for myself.

Kentpaul

SpacLock said:
I drink 3-4 days a week which is cut down from 6-7 in the past.

I never drink before 8pm on a weekday which is the only rule I have created for myself.

My only rule is only drink everu 2 days and keep below 12 stone/155 pound

Persona7

Banned
I like drinking good beer but not to get wasted on it, I love the taste of certain microbrews.

Few whiskey shots here and there, jack and coke etc etc.

Edit: I fucking love a nice glass of Red Wine.

Kentpaul said:
I do not my Uk gorment pays me enough to keep me happy

Go to the gym
have girlfriend
keep my self up to date with the latest of pc/gaming latest

Life..for the best

Not to judge, but...

:\

JavaMava

I won't drink past midnight if I have something to do the next day. 2-6 drinks, every 3 nights or so.

If I don't all bets are off. 12+ twice a month or so.

i drink every evening.. just to get my head a bit more ... empty/ relaxed, etc.
sipping on a nice white wine while typing this message.. :)

fuck what other people think of it. i'm a responsible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom