• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting married soon...here's my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYEL1NER

I posted something in the thread about hooker ex-fiancee's and people seemed kinda interested. But the thread was closed when I hit submit.
Here is my story, typed extremely quickly, so sorry for errors in spelling or grammar. I have to change to go work out or I would proof read it.
EYEL1NER said:
I was engaged to a woman who I had paid to have sex with. Didn't work out obviously, because I found out after a year and some months that she was already married and had two children.
I'm marrying her sister. It's a long, complicated story.....

Okay, I was in Korea, stationed at Osan AB. I was drinking there, but when I turned 21, I officially was able to drink downtown. I went to a juicy bar on the night of my birthday, already wasted after an ammo bowl and several kettles and soju slushes. Everyone was like, "Hey it's his birthday!!!" so we had most of the girls in the club sitting with us. Despite me being drunk, I was being pretty smooth I thought. We exchanged numbers and kissed, my first kiss ever. I went back several times and spent time with her and money on drinks for her. I thought I was developing feelings for her and while listening to people's advice of don't try to have a relationship with a Juicy, did not pay too much attention because I had made my mind up. I tried to counter their advice with "She may be a juicy girl, but she is still a human being" and stuff like that. Oh well...

Around christmas time, I bought her night off. We had previously gone to a hotel and I had gotten a handy. We ended up at a hotel on this night, I think Christmas Eve. After a while of sitting around, we had sex. I was a virgin and lasted probably 40 seconds. Less than a minute for sure. Now, I knew I wasn't going to last long and was prepared to pull out since I did not have a condom on. I realized quickly that I was about to shoot, so I started slowing down because I wanted it to last. She wrapped her legs around me, said "No", and pulled me in deeper. So I kept going and busted inside her. Right as I was ejaculating, she looked me in the eyes and said "Let me know before you-" and I cut her off and said "I already did Oh my god I'm so sorry I just did!' Needless to say, she was pissed and said she hated me. Then she went to the bathroom to clean me out of her (ugh).

I went and hung out with her several more times and when I left Korea, decided I was in love with her. She promised to keep in touch with me and I figured, "Yeah right." But when I got my internet set up here in the states upon arriving, I found out I had several emails from her. We kept in touch and I eventually proposed over the phone like a loser. I didn't want to do it that way, but we were 9000 miles apart so I figured, "Why not?" I even learned how to propose in Tagalog (she is filipina, not korean). This whole time, she is asking for money every now and then for things, father's medication, car wreck, she's broke. And I obliged her. She went back to the Philippines and I would call there and sometimes talk to her sister. After time, the first girl started growing distant. She talked about going to work in Japan, which upset me because I wanted to get married and bring her here to the states. She got sick with Dengue Fever and while in the hospital, I would send money to her sister so she could pay the medical bills. She ended up going to Japan (maybe, I still don't know the truth about a lot of things). She is growing more distant, but I am talking to her sister everyday, she became my best friend. Eventually I asked her, "Are you in love with me?" and she said yes. I had suspected it for a while. I admitted to myself I was confused by feelings that I was beginning to have, but told her that she was my friend and I was in love with her sister.

After about a year and a half, I was talking to the first girl online and told her about her sisters feelings for me and how I was very confused but I wanted to be with Girl A. She then told me she couldn't be with me and when I asked why, she said she was married. And had two kids. So she broke my heart. That is in addition to taking me for $10,000 in a year's time.

I told her sister that night, crying. She said it was not her place to tell me, and she felt so bad for keeping it a secret. I realized it might have been because I was so lonely after being alone here for 16 months or so and had just had my heart broken, but I told her that I loved her. And I asked her to marry me. She was blown away by this news and told me she couldn't because she knew I was still in love with her sister, Girl A. But over time we built a relationship online, without having ever met. I found out she had a daughter, but it didn't bother me too much. She had a job, a degree, paid attention to me, was everything Girl A hadn't been to me in the last months. I went to the Philippines to see her in August and we hit it off great. Her family loves me (possibly because I had been paying their bills for over a year but they seemed genuine). Everything went amazingly. Her infant daughter is awesome. I ended up giving her a ring.
She gets to the county in less than two weeks. The visa process is expensive and a pain in the ass, but well worth it. I realize it may sound extremely crazy or foolish. I have thought everything over: whether she just wants stability for her fatherless child, whether she is conning me, if she does love me.

She loves me and I love her and we make each other happy, something I have never really been. So regardless of what anyone thinks, I know I am making the right decision.

It's been a long and bumpy road, but things are going to work out.

EDIT: And I will please request that if you can find me online, find information about me and then try to find info about anyone I may be referencing, please Detective GAF, don't.

I have been honest up to now and if there is something you want to know, I will answer it. But if people are getting banned for doing that shit, then surely you don't want to end up like that, right?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
GAF, what is up with you today? :lol Goddamn.

Spy

EYEL1NER said:
She gets to the county in less than two weeks. The visa process is expensive and a pain in the ass, but well worth it. I realize it may sound extremely crazy or foolish. I have thought everything over: whether she just wants stability for her fatherless child, whether she is conning me, if she does love me.

She loves me and I love her and we make each other happy, something I have never really been. So regardless of what anyone thinks, I know I am making the right decision.

No you haven't.

grumble

Glad you met someone you're crazy about. Hope it works out. Looks like Girl A was just out to manipulate you for money (which she did to the tune of 10k). Have to be so careful.

Do NOT marry her right off. Date her for a year or two. There's a very good chance she's also manipulating you.

Vandiger

Eh, I guess its one of those things where you have to experience shit before you learn not to get into this kind of situation. Good luck dude, hope everything turns out well.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
AAAAArzSJrwAAAAAAD2Z6A.jpg

dojokun

Banned
EYEL1NER said:
I posted something in the thread about hooker ex-fiancee's and people seemed kinda interested. But the thread was closed when I hit submit.
Here is my story, typed extremely quickly, so sorry for errors in spelling or grammar. I have to change to go work out or I would proof read it.

Okay, I was in Korea, stationed at Osan AB. I was drinking there, but when I turned 21, I officially was able to drink downtown. I went to a juicy bar on the night of my birthday, already wasted after an ammo bowl and several kettles and soju slushes. Everyone was like, "Hey it's his birthday!!!" so we had most of the girls in the club sitting with us. Despite me being drunk, I was being pretty smooth I thought. We exchanged numbers and kissed, my first kiss ever. I went back several times and spent time with her and money on drinks for her. I thought I was developing feelings for her and while listening to people's advice of don't try to have a relationship with a Juicy, did not pay too much attention because I had made my mind up. I tried to counter their advice with "She may be a juicy girl, but she is still a human being" and stuff like that. Oh well...

Around christmas time, I bought her night off. We had previously gone to a hotel and I had gotten a handy. We ended up at a hotel on this night, I think Christmas Eve. After a while of sitting around, we had sex. I was a virgin and lasted probably 40 seconds. Less than a minute for sure. Now, I knew I wasn't going to last long and was prepared to pull out since I did not have a condom on. I realized quickly that I was about to shoot, so I started slowing down because I wanted it to last. She wrapped her legs around me, said "No", and pulled me in deeper. So I kept going and busted inside her. Right as I was ejaculating, she looked me in the eyes and said "Let me know before you-" and I cut her off and said "I already did Oh my god I'm so sorry I just did!' Needless to say, she was pissed and said she hated me. Then she went to the bathroom to clean me out of her (ugh).

I went and hung out with her several more times and when I left Korea, decided I was in love with her. She promised to keep in touch with me and I figured, "Yeah right." But when I got my internet set up here in the states upon arriving, I found out I had several emails from her. We kept in touch and I eventually proposed over the phone like a loser. I didn't want to do it that way, but we were 9000 miles apart so I figured, "Why not?" I even learned how to propose in Tagalog (she is filipina, not korean). This whole time, she is asking for money every now and then for things, father's medication, car wreck, she's broke. And I obliged her. She went back to the Philippines and I would call there and sometimes talk to her sister. After time, the first girl started growing distant. She talked about going to work in Japan, which upset me because I wanted to get married and bring her here to the states. She got sick with Dengue Fever and while in the hospital, I would send money to her sister so she could pay the medical bills. She ended up going to Japan (maybe, I still don't know the truth about a lot of things). She is growing more distant, but I am talking to her sister everyday, she became my best friend. Eventually I asked her, "Are you in love with me?" and she said yes. I had suspected it for a while. I admitted to myself I was confused by feelings that I was beginning to have, but told her that she was my friend and I was in love with her sister.

After about a year and a half, I was talking to the first girl online and told her about her sisters feelings for me and how I was very confused but I wanted to be with Girl A. She then told me she couldn't be with me and when I asked why, she said she was married. And had two kids. So she broke my heart. That is in addition to taking me for $10,000 in a year's time.

I told her sister that night, crying. She said it was not her place to tell me, and she felt so bad for keeping it a secret. I realized it might have been because I was so lonely after being alone here for 16 months or so and had just had my heart broken, but I told her that I loved her. And I asked her to marry me. She was blown away by this news and told me she couldn't because she knew I was still in love with her sister, Girl A. But over time we built a relationship online, without having ever met. I found out she had a daughter, but it didn't bother me too much. She had a job, a degree, paid attention to me, was everything Girl A hadn't been to me in the last months. I went to the Philippines to see her in August and we hit it off great. Her family loves me (possibly because I had been paying their bills for over a year but they seemed genuine). Everything went amazingly. Her infant daughter is awesome. I ended up giving her a ring.

That's nice and all, but why is your username "EYEL1NER" ?

Dresden

If this is real:

--if you're happy, that's all there is to it.

--remember that love is a two-way masquerade. Just close your eyes now and then and it'll go well. Remember that she depends on you for her Visa and possible permanent residency/citizenship applications, so you have about a ten-year window before she may decide to leave you.

--hope you had a prenuptial

That shit sounds like a soap opera. I hope things work out for you, I really do. But I hate to say it, this doesn't sound like it will have a good outcome.

Unless you actually love her. You don't sound too experienced with relationships. You should stay her BOYFRIEND before you take the big step.

LosDaddie

Banned
I don't know if I should be happy or sad for the OP.

EYEL1NER said:
We ended up at a hotel on this night, I think Christmas Eve. After a while of sitting around, we had sex. I was a virgin and lasted probably 40 seconds. Less than a minute for sure. Now, I knew I wasn't going to last long and was prepared to pull out since I did not have a condom on.

:lol Very unwise decision.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I couldn't do something like this. To attempt to spend the rest of your life with someone that you don't physically interact with on a regular basis seems insane. But I guess everyone's concept of love is also different, so good luck with that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
told her sister that night, crying. She said it was not her place to tell me, and she felt so bad for keeping it a secret. I realized it might have been because I was so lonely after being alone here for 16 months or so and had just had my heart broken, but I told her that I loved her. And I asked her to marry me.
rxDOA.jpg

Sorry to be hard on you, but you don't know shit. Also I'm amazed you didn't get an STD, or did you leave that part of the story out?

You did, didn't you?

You're dick is gonna fall off.

Seriously, see a doctor.

Hehe.

In the words of AFreak. She loves me because I'm WHITE. JUST BECAUSE I"M WHITE. I don't know if this applies to you OP.

Question: Language Barrier. Do both of you speak the same language/bilingual?

JoeBoy101

Aint_Logical_Spock-1.jpg

Still, dude, congrats! Hope it works out like a mad dog for you, as a heart as trusting as yours doesn't deserve to have shit heaped on it.

exarkun

LosDaddie said:
I don't know if I should be happy or sad for the OP.

:lol Very unwise decision.

I'm pretty happy for him, I just wish he hadn't fell in love with the first girl he had sexual relations with. Also, didn't t-pain have a song about falling in love with a sex artist?

ocadman

Rafa=FedKilla said:
In the words of AFreak. She loves me because I'm WHITE. JUST BECAUSE I"M WHITE. I don't know if this applies to you OP.

Question: Language Barrier. Do both of you speak the same language/bilingual?

English is pretty much an official language there.

Be careful OP, hope this is not the case here, but some will do anything to come over here. It can and has happened. Good luck.

Shiv47

Zabka said:
Explain "juicy girl" and "juicy bar", because it sounds like a place for chubby chasers.

Wikipedia sez "A juicy bar employs a juicy girl who sits and chat with male/female customers and persuades them to continue to buy alcohol for themselves and expensive juice drinks for the "juicy girl", under the guise that the woman is also drinking alcoholic drinks. Depending on the bar this could be no more than mango juice and ice, or a watered-down alcoholic drink. Some bars will allow the customer to choose a drink for the girl."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom