• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 3 Gameplay Trailer Released

Seen it on spike hd, looked underwhelming (thanks comcast) Watched it on gametrailers, looks much better without all of those artifacts jumping around.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Megahyped. Framerate needs a little work but it all looks so great and fun. Snow effects are great looking.

Kritz

Banned
Unless I'm terribly mistaken,

I can't help but wonder why over half (if not all) of that was CGI. KZ2 looked good enough as it was, dunno why they had to fake stuff.

Looks pretty damn good. Not as impressive as when KZ2 was first revealed, but I wasn't expecting it to be.

The music sounded a bit like newer MGS - fast techno with some orchestral synths. New composer maybe?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
even the HD feed was a bunch of compressed shit. Can't wait for a proper version.

STAB STAB SNAP
28lz02q.jpg

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Kritz said:

I can't help but wonder why over half (if not all) of that was CGI. KZ2 looked good enough as it was, dunno why they had to fake stuff.
That was definitely all real time.

RavenFox

Banned
Kritz said:

You better be joking.

LowParry

Kritz said:

Terribly.

alr1ghtstart said:
even the HD feed was a bunch of compressed shit. Can't wait for a proper version.

STAB STAB SNAP
28lz02q.jpg

THREAD SAVED! Here it is. Best melee move EVER!

FREAKING BRUTAL...

Sev's got issues :lol

Kritz

Banned
Listen, I'm completely open to being wrong. But the first person stuff and the water at the start looked too crazy to be real.

But hey, if it is, brilliant. I like games that look good.

skyfinch

Kritz said:

Yeah....okay.

Crisis

Banned
The framerate gets knocked down a bit in a few areas. Otherwise the game looks stunning. They got about a year to fix the framerate too. I'm sure they've got it under control.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Framerate needs work, but other than that im excited.

Oh, and fix the fucking controls! Or at least dont design bosses that dont work with the controls you've built!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Kritz said:
Listen, I'm completely open to being wrong. But the first person stuff and the water at the start looked too crazy to be real.

But hey, if it is, brilliant. I like games that look good.
This is KZ son, it's all real time on this one. It has a year to bake too so anything that looks less than stellar with get even better. It looks pretty damn good already.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Kritz said:

*checks thread date to see if it's 2005*

jett

D-Member
That was really awesome. The framerate I wonder if it's a problem with Gametrailers. It looked fine in the off-screen footage from the playstation blog interview, and in the small clip with the jetpack.

Top Bottom