• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adele - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Anyone listening to this?

Whoa...it's so good.

0DPjZ.jpg

Track list

1. Rolling in the Deep
2. Rumour Has It
3. Turning Tables
4. Don’t You Remember
5. Set the Fire to Rain
6. He Won’t Go
7. Take It All
8. I’ll Be Waiting
9. One and Only
10. Lovesong
11. Someone Like You

Rolling in the Deed video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

My favorite track on the album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHciwrfQQpU

She's only 21. WTF.
Anyone else a fan? Her first album was also great. But this one is so much better. Check it out.

Oozer3993

LOVE her voice. Chasing Pavements is fantastic and Rolling in the Deep is pretty good. 21 isn't out in the US for a month though (Feb. 22) :(

Arcipello

i just happened to be listening to the album when i saw this thread.... half way through and so far so good, there are full previews all over the place:)

Hige

Love her voice, I've mostly heard the singles so I need to buy her albums one of these days.

Also, gotta give her props for managing to make so many music videos of her just sitting down the entire time. (insert laughing smiley)

MedHead

I've listened to a song or two from a previous album, and while I like her voice in doses, I don't think I could listen to an entire album in one sitting. I can't agree that she sounds "wise beyond her years". I would accept "she sounds like she's been chain-smoking cigarettes for years", though.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
For some reason I thought this was going to be about a birth-control pill brand.

MedHead said:
I've listened to a song or two from a previous album, and while I like her voice in doses, I don't think I could listen to an entire album in one sitting. I can't agree that she sounds "wise beyond her years". I would accept "she sounds like she's been chain-smoking cigarettes for years", though.
That and drinking a shitload.

First impressions.

Rolling In The Deep is really awesome and catchy
Rumour Has It is very funky (yes that's actually what I thought lol) in a good way
Turning Tables is a good ballad, if a bit generic
Don't You Remember is an ok ballad
He Won't Go is good
Take It All is great
I'll Be Waiting is also really funky, really like it
One And Only good
Lovesong is great
Someone Like You is good

I wish she'd do more of the faster paced fun stuff, too many ballads that all sound kinda similar are a bit boring. Very good overall I'd say, but not amazing.

MedHead said:

Fail.

mr stroke

Suzaku said:
WOW! This album is simply amazing. Is it too early to say album of the year?

might be

Rolling in the Deep is pure sex in your ears, the arrangement of the song+her vocals are amazing.

Wish I could hear the entire album but its only availble in the UK right now :(

anyone know where I can legaly purhcase it for download? iTunes or Amazon UK won't let me.

and to anyone that enjoys HomeTown Glory-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sznOlKDHNRM

its by far the best video of her singing the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom