• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Super Robot Wars Z2 |OT| The Last Bastion of Sprite Animation (56k watch out)

Bebpo

Banned
61b4JNOD10L.jpg

Super Robot Wars Z2 - Hakai-hen (Destruction Arc)
Platform: PSP
Genre: SRPG
Release Date: 4/14/11 Japan;
never anywhere else
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV8G38oqEew

SRWZ1 |OT| - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336163

Well after 2 and 1/2 years, SRW is back! The next major entry in the Super Robot Wars saga and the Z universe arrives next week in the first part of a 2-part franchise entry. Thus technically this is Z2-1 and expect Z2-2 anytime from x-mas 2011 to 2013 depending on how they've structured it. Still! Do not be worried about getting only half a game. While this will probably end on a giant cliffhanger of ultimate destruction, the SRW creator/producer Terada has stated that Z2-1 will be a full sized SRW entry with a build up and a final ultimate boss and everything.

The reason this game was split into 2 parts was that several of the new series being included were split into two distinct arcs in their shows; so Z2-1 will contain the first half and Z2-2 will contain the second for these shows. This also allows them to make a huge epic storyline with the largest SRW cast to date (although to be fair I think Z1 still has the largest amount of all new entries).

Gameplay features
-Single unit combat only. Unlike the other large cast srws, there will be no 4 unit squads, 3 unit tri-squads, or 2 person partner groups. This is pure 1 on 1 robo fighting. Apparently this was done to make the series less complex to get into. On the plus side this should speed up the battles as you won't have to take out grunt squads 1 grunt at a time if you don't have available ALL enemy attacks. It also means less time between missions trying to organize your squads so you don't have 3 flying units dragged to the ground by one non-air unit. Now on the negative side this means even though you will have dozens upon dozens of units, you'll only be able to deploy 10-20 per map. But the game is looking to get around that by having lots of route splits where the team breaks into smaller groups so you'll get a chance to use everyone.

-2d overhead map like the other handheld SRWs but with more detailed graphics. It's sad to see the isometric sprites/maps used in the PS2 games go, but there were probably reasons like loading time issues that made this the better choice.

Z2map02.jpg

-Btw, game features an install option that makes the loading about the same as SRW Z (close to none)

-New abilities like Zero/Lelouche's commander ability which lets him sacrifice his turn to buff party members in an AoE area. Also new skills such as move twice if your ki is over 120 and you land a kill.

-New off screen rpg system like Peace Walker or Assassin Creed Brotherhood. Assign pilots who you're not using to go on missions and they'll level up, bring back money, and get kills.

Robo Features
-29 ANIME SERIES INCLUDED + 1 ORIGINAL STORYLINE
-of those, 14 are new, and 15 are returning.
-Unlike the previous SRW series where returning units would just be pure sprite rips with an occasional update. All 16 returning series will have new cut-ins for map attacks, possibly 1 or more new attacks (Zeta, Aquarion, Xabungle confirmed so far afaik), and slight alterations to some sprites such as Nu Gundam getting a total rehaul and some cut-ins changed a bit. So basically they put some good effort into the returning series. Note returning series will only be the major characters & units coming over; especially if they finished their plot in Z1.

SERIES INCLUDED
Now what you all came to this thread for :p

NEW ENTRY SERIES
010.jpg
lead02.jpg

The Original Storyline
The Good: Our lead in this game is Crow Brust. He pilots the Blaster seen above. Unlike the little kids driving complex machinery in all the latest mecha anime, Crow is a hardened military pilot.
The Bad: His art looks like he only has one leg. No Super Robot original.
The Up in the Air: No word yet on if Rand or Setsuko are back, but they could be since Z is a direct continuation of the Z1 plotline.

The Super Robots:
SHINMAZINGER.jpg

Shin Mazinger Z
The Good: In case you didn't know, Mazinger is the mascot of the SRW series. For 20 years now, he has been in every SRW game and on the covers. Yet after a while since they did his story so much, he kind of became a background character with no plot and just there to be Mazinger in the game. Now the Shin Mazinger reboot by Giant Robo director Imagawa from a few years ago is allowing Mazinger to return as a center stage star, with a brand new Mazinger and brand new version of the Mazinger plotline. Expect it to be a MAJOR plot in the game.
The Bad: Look at that picture. No bad here.
The Weird: After 20 years of SRW games using this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKy7IcufUH0) BGM for Mazinger, it's going to be so weird hearing a different BGM. Also new Kouji voice actor too.

SHIN.jpg

Shin Getter Robo Armageddon
The Good: Just look at that. Pure badass mecha and characters destroying things.
The Bad: Rumor is Z2 will only cover the first 3 eps of the OAV and post-time skip OAV eps will be in Z2-2.
The Awesome: Based on previews, expect very awesome animation for Shin Getter.

gurren_lagann.jpg

Gurren Lagann TV ep1-15 + movie #1
The Good: You wanted it for years, now you have it. Gainax's hot-blooded giant robot series will debut in Z2 and be your favorite new mecha. Series includes the additions added in the movie cut of the first 15eps.
The Bad: Going to have to wait until Z2-2 to start throwing Galaxies. This only covers the Earth arc.
The Manliness: Lord Genome's cut-in will be glorious. Kamina; 'nuff said.

Daiguard.jpg

Earth Defense Corporation: Dai-Guard
The Good: It's big, it's bulky, it breaks down a lot and is piloted by salarymen getting their 9-5 paycheck.
The Bad: I can't remember if I watched this.
The Usefulness: May be useful, may be useless; time will tell.

Danclearsword.jpg

Dancougar
The Good: Awesome 80s super robot. Cool big black hulking steel that cuts the sky in half with a sword.
The Bad: Not sure if there will be any actual Dancougar plot. It may just be in the story to be in Dancougar Nova's plot.
The Music: Apparently Dancougar has tons of theme songs, so will be interesting to see which one it gets here.

nova.jpg

Dancougar Nova
The Good: Recent update of Dancougar except with kids instead of badass 80s men and women.
The Bad: Recent update of Dancougar except with kids instead of badass 80s men and women.
The Boobs: Apparently there are lots of them; do not google with safesearch off.

get_urlpicphp.jpg

Godmars
The Good: Classic old-school super robot.
The Bad: I couldn't find a pic of it drawn in higher than stamp size :(
The Cute: The show features a bunch of cute little mechs that combine into a badass robot.

trider_g7_21.jpg

Muteki Robo Trider-G7
The Good: Another classic invincible robot series joins the like of Daitarn 3 and Zambot 3. Even has a combination attack with them!
The Bad: From what I gather it may not have any plot in this game and just have the character + mecha.
The really old-school: Has anyone actually seen this?

The Real Robots:
votoms.jpg

Votoms TV + Votoms: The Last Red Shoulder + Votoms Red Shoulder Document: The Roots of Ambition + Votoms Pailsen Files
The Good: Votoms finally arrives in a SRW game for the first time and every part of the story is included. You Votom fans are getting your long desired wish here!
The Bad: I haven't seen any of it :(
The Zaku: Not having seen the show, every time I see a Votom it just looks like a Zaku Patlabor to me :X

120249-3UEBGYO-1.png

Gundam OO Season 1
The Good: OO while it didn't suck. You'll get all that stuff along with OO Raiser in Z2-2.
The Bad: There are better gundams out there.
The Awkward: Setsuna x Heero conversations full of "...."

Gundam_Wing_2.png

New Mobile Report: Gundam Wing
The Good: It's been a while since we've seen the original Gundam Wing TV series. Last appearance was in SRW Alpha on the PS1.
The Bad: It's Gundam Wing TV; yeah it was my first Gundam too, but who knows if it holds up anymore.
The Forgotten: With Endless Waltz everywhere for the last decade, does anyone even remember what the Wing TV mechs look like?

macross-f-movie-in-november.jpg

Macross Frontier + Movie (Units only from movie, no movie story)
The Good: It's Macross?
The Bad: It's baaaaad Macross.
The Wink: Get ready for that cut-in; you know it's coming. Kira Kira

geass.jpg

Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion
The Good: Loved by many as a serious piece of post-apocalyptic Tokyo sci-fi war story, Loved by many as the best MST3K show in years, it's here; Evil Eye and all.
The Bad: Wakamoto Emperor may not get any voiced lines since he doesn't pilot anything :(
The lulz: There will be many.

E7movie.jpg

Eureka Seven: Pocket Full of Rainbows
The Good:
The Bad: Instead of getting the great Eureka 7 TV ensemble cast and mechs, we are getting the Peter Pan rapists.
The What E7 Movie: I don't know what you're talking about. I have never heard of this Eureka Seven movie. I only know about an awesome TV show by that name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Returning Cast:
the-big-o.jpg

The Big O
The Good: Roger is the man, Dorothy is hilarious, and Norman is a great batman butler. Always welcome members to any plot.
The Bad: Dunno how much story involvement they'll have since they covered it all in Z1
The Classiest Mech and Pilot: It gets this award.

ZAMBOT.jpg

Muteki Choujin Zambot 3
The Good: Zambot 3 is back and gets combo attack with Trider-G7
The Bad: Can't say I care much for it.
The Beams: It shoots them.

daitarn3-1.jpg

Muteki Choujin Daitarn 3
The Good: Daitarn 3 is awesome. It's about a space pimp saving the day. I like that. It didn't really have much plot in Z1 so maybe it'll get more here.
The Bad: Maybe it won't get its plot yet in this game.
The Space Pimp: Why don't they make cool pilots like this anymore??

god_sigma_ita.jpg

Space Emperor God Sigma
The Good: Cool giant robot is back.
The Bad: I dunno, what's bad about a space emperor giant robot?
The looking forward to: If he gets a new attack!

aq_a800.jpg

Sousei Aquarion
The Good: Great cast, great mecha with tons of moves; always welcome in any party.
The Bad: Story is done.
The Aquarion spinoff, prequel, or flashback?: Coming soon to your anime station and then eventually to your SRW.

baldios.jpg

Space Warrior Baldios
The Good: Trippy hypnotic space color attacks
The Bad: You may be blinded
ZoE2 owned: Baldios was zero-shifting when Kojima and Murata were still in high school.

gravion2.jpg

Super Heavy God Gravion Zwei
The Good: It's a fun giant super with lots of fanservice
The Bad: Oh man, the fanservice
The fanservice: yeah...just wait until Godanner gets in the future Z games.

mainpage.jpg

Super Dimension Century Orguss
The Good: Orguss is back and maybe time bombing some more stuff
The Bad: I never liked the Orguss units in Z1; kind of boring.
The Usefulness: Apparently they were very good units in Z1 though!

GundamX8.jpg

After War Gundam X
The Good: Garrod is one of the few confident and likeable Gundam leads along with Judo from ZZ. Gundam DX has cool whiskers and shoots beams FROM THE MOON.
The Bad: Story finished in Z1.
The Weird: How come the Gundam shows with likeable leads are the most disliked and the ones with I HAVE NO FEELINGS or I AM A PSYCHO are the most popular?

turngundam.jpg

Turn A Gundam
The Good: It's Turn A
The Bad: Story is done. Turn X is probably not going to appear and shining finger Destiny in the face.
The ?: Turn X could always make a comeback appearance!

seed_destiny01.jpg

Gundam SEED DESTINY
The Good: A terrible show with terrible characters was turned into a good show with good characters in the first Z game. Will be fun to have likeable fun Shinn and his overpowered Gundam on the team.
The Bad: If you hate the jesus Yamato/Lacus, they're probably still in :p
The Fukuda Ownage: Destiny's creator was not very happy with SRW Z rewriting his storyline "why use the name if you're going to change the story"; Terada's response "I just made the SEED Destiny the fans actually wanted"; Fukuda owned.

zeta.jpg

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
The Good: It's debate-able as to whether this should be under returning series or new entries. SRW Z1 used the Zeta movie series, yet in Z2 it's listed as Zeta TV. There are rumors that the game will reboot Zeta and follow the Zeta storyline, thus maybe get the Psycho Gundam fight in the snow.
The Bad: Or the name change has no significance and Zeta will have no plot since it finished in Z1.
The Leadup: If it is a reboot of Zeta to the TV storyline, it may be so that they can lead into ZZ Gundam and then CCA's plot in the later Z games.

vlcsnap-75823432.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
The Good: Nu Gundam gets new sprites; Amuro gets a new I'M MAD face.
The Bad: Still not doing CCA storyline yet in this game.
The Sad: No CCA storyline means no Sazabi; maybe they'll throw in a Hi-Nu?

4758010404.jpg

Battle Mecha Xabungle
The Good: Some funky looking mechs
The Bad: They were kind of weak units in Z1
The Comedy: That's basically their role. To be goofy little funky robots.

overman_king_gainer.jpg

Overman King Gainer
The Good: Overman's plot was done really well in Z1. The I LOVE YOU SARAH map was especially good.
The Bad: Overman is basically it's plot and cast; with the plot done I dunno what point it'll have the game.
The Dancing: Go watch this for some dancing robos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXdTE1YiSs8&playnext=1&list=PL1CA31D1272AACD7C

-----------------------------
The Dropped Entries from Z1:
-Grendizer (whyyyyy; hopefully will be back in Z2-2 or later)
-Mazinger (replaced by Shin Mazinger)
-Great Mazinger (it's time for Shin Mazinger to shine; need no other Mazingers)
-Getter Robo G (replaced by Shin Getter Robo Armageddon)
-Eureka Seven (replaced by something or another)

The Known Series for Z2-2:
-Gundam OO S2
-Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion R2
-Gurren Lagann - Space Arc + Movie #2

My Top 5 Guesses for Z2-2 New Entries:
-Endless Waltz
-V Gundam
-Gunbuster
-Diebuster
-Rahxephon

My Top 5 Most Wanted in Z2-2:
-Giant Robo
-Escaflowne
-G Gundam
-ZoE
-Gun x Sword

kiun

Any idea if the skill points system is present in this game ? While I'm a big fan of srw, these game are sometimes way too easy and requires very little strategy.

Bebpo

Banned
kiun said:
Any idea if the skill points system is present in this game ? While I'm a big fan of srw, these game are sometimes way too easy and requires very little strategy.

Yep. They are present.

Bebpo

Banned
zoukka said:
Why are the sprites so good and the map so hilariously bad?

1. Laziness

or

2. Load times

With GBA/DS there was also #3 - 2d looked better than 3d on the system power. But PSP could easily do PS2 style SRW maps.

I'd like to think it was #2, but who knows. They said one of the reasons they ended up on PSP as opposed to PS3 was "cheaper cost to make" which could translate to "we didn't have to draw 100 isometric sprites and make 3d maps".

jackdoe said:
They mentioned there was a reason for the Amuro mad face. Did they reveal it yet?

Maybe he met his twin Ribbons using a ripoff of his RX78 :p

Sophia

jman2050 said:
Will you teach me Japanese?

You don't really need to know Japanese to play a Super Robot Wars game.

Also, minor possible Code Geass/Gundam 00 spoiler from the latest Famitsu:
They're merging Britannia and the Union? Bwah?! Although... it does fit

jackdoe

Marrshu said:
You'll still need a basic FAQ or walkthrough for those missions that aren't "Kill 'Em All" and have some kind of restriction that you wouldn't know about if you can't read the objective.

almost done with J. Any activity in any more SRW translations?

And Geass better have some sick abilities/skills. Kalin will have a hearty bounce.

Macross Quarter will kick ass.

Sophia

jackdoe said:
You'll still need a basic FAQ or walkthrough for those missions that aren't "Kill 'Em All" and have some kind of restriction that you wouldn't know about if you can't read the objective.

Yeah but, such an FAQ appears within days of a new SRW game and unless it's like Alpha Gaiden's hard route split, you can usually figure it out on your own.

jman2050

Marrshu said:

But then how will Code Geass give me my lulz?

I can't appreciate Code Geass lulz in moon language!

Bebpo

Banned
Katbot said:
Terada? You hear me over there in Japan?

Victory Gundam in Z2-2!

Okay? Okay.

Look at it this way, the only Gundam series that did not get PS2 era sprites were:
-Turn A
-Gundam X
-Wing TV
-Victory

Z1 had the first two, Z2-1 has Wing TV, that leaves Victory as the only gundam that hasn't had sprites since PS1 era. Seems like it's coming up. So yeah, I'm hoping for Z2-2 V Gundam :)

jackdoe

jman2050 said:
But then how will Code Geass give me my lulz?

I can't appreciate Code Geass lulz in moon language!
I wonder if they'll give Suzaku the godly abilities that lets him move faster than a speeding bullet.

LiK

OP is great. I'm laughing so hard at some of the descriptions and your commentary for the shows. XD

Beth Cyra

Great OP.

Harsh on Wing and Destiny. Though I can't fault you. Hated Garrod though so I can't agree on that one, though I do actually like Judau and ZZ.

Can't wait to get it, will miss Ufo Robo Grendizer, hopefully it will be back for Z2-2 along with Endless Waltz and ZZ.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Sweeeeeet. SRWZ2.1 thread.

Bebpo said:
Sousei Aquarion
The Good: Great cast, great mecha with tons of moves; always welcome in any party.
The Bad: Story is done.
The Aquarion spinoff, prequel, or flashback?: Coming soon to your anime station and then eventually to your SRW.

For Bad, you should have put in:

"Warning! Due to excessive orgasms, probably not a good idea to play this game in public with the volume turned up."

*CACKLE*

All right, so who's taking what general route? I'm sticking to the mainly Super route, or anything that always has Shin Mazinger in it.

Akkad

Banned
Pureauthor said:
BTW, what's so bad about the Eureka Seven movie? (Never seen it, or actually heard about it either.)

It actually felt longer than the TV series and it was boring IMO. The story was changed as well, but it's been a while since I've seen it and forgot most of it.

Niblet

So I read in this thread a japanese illiterate can play this. Can anyone give more details on this? Hell what exactly is this game? An RPG with all my favorite robot animes? Will an RPG really be easy to play without knowledge of its language? Stats, abilities, story progression, items, etc.

xero273

Niblet said:
So I read in this thread a japanese illiterate can play this. Can anyone give more details on this? Hell what exactly is this game? An RPG with all my favorite robot animes? Will an RPG really be easy to play without knowledge of its language? Stats, abilities, story progression, items, etc.

srpg. You have a map. Your squad of units start on one side of the map and enemies are on another side. Each stage has an objective like destroy all enemies, survive until x turn, destroy this unit or etc. Basically you select a unit and a menu comes up with move or if you are in range you can choose to attack. If you select attack then you get another screen to choose what attack to use. Once you select an attack to use, you'll get the next screen with the unit performing the attack. That's pretty much the basics of the game. Then you have spirits or Seishin for pilots that affect stuff like movement, accuracy, damage, and etc. Within a couple days, someone will have a translation of all items, abilities and etc. out.

TimeKillr

Yeah, it's not particularly hard to play if you don't know japanese - the only thing you'd need is a menu translation and you'd be golden.

The single best way to get into understanding SRW, though, is playing OG and OG2 on the GBA first - this will get you up to speed on the mechanics, skills, leveling, etc. Once you understand all that in english, then it's *very* easy to play them in japanese, and the only thing you'll miss are story details (which is a shame, but hey).

You might also need some faqs for some stages, as some of them have specific victory conditions other than "kill all the opposing mechs". Typically even if you don't know japanese you can look at the victory/loss conditions for the map, spot a unit name and either protect it or move another unit close to it. It's usually simple.

AND I WANT A DAMN PSN RELEASE. Since the Go's in Japan, I would assume games get PSN releases, but I haven't heard a single thing about it, and it makes me sad, because I'd much rather play this on my Go than unhacking my psp phat. :(

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Niblet said:

When I was in the Philippines, I used to run a game cafe. Through persuasive use of eye candy (showing off some awesome attacks of some of the units in several SRW games), I've managed to get about two dozen people into playing the game. At the time, they were all teens, and most didn't even have a firm grasp of English, let alone Japanese. If I remember, it was Super Robot Taisen Alpha.

Believe me, its not that hard to learn the game. Hell, I'm pretty sure understanding the story isn't even remotely important either (I doubt any of those kids I managed to hook on the game understood a lick of Japanese). The reason being is that in most cases, a lot of the stages/scenarios are lifted from the animes of the respective series. If you've seen the anime of a particular mecha show, when that scenario comes up, you pretty much have a good idea what's going down. And if you keep playing SRW games, a lot of those storylines are reused, so you can pretty much guesstimate the plot.

Pureauthor said:
BTW, what's so bad about the Eureka Seven movie? (Never seen it, or actually heard about it either.)
It's bad, really bad. Bones needs to stop making movies that are not Sword of the Stranger.

Very amusing OP, Bebpo. :) So, what exactly would stop this from coming to America? I know Funimation has the rights to Aquarion, and ADV Films has Dai-Guard and Gravion Zwei. Oh right, this is Namco Bandai we are talking about.
Bebpo said:
My Top 5 Guesses for Z2-2 New Entries:
-Endless Waltz
-V Gundam
-Gunbuster
-Diebuster
-Rahxephon
So... there might be a game with Gunbuster, Diebuster, and Gurren Lagann? *starts learning Japanese*

xero273

ninj4junpei said:
It's bad, really bad. Bones needs to stop making movies that are not Sword of the Stranger.

Very amusing OP, Bebpo. :) So, what exactly would stop this from coming to America? I know Funimation has the rights to Aquarion, and ADV Films has Dai-Guard and Gravion Zwei.

So... there might be a game with Gunbuster, Diebuster, and Gurren Lagann? *starts learning Japanese*

None of the SRW games have made it to America. Also, Macross is in there.

OG series did come over, but this is a series that deals with multiple anime which I assume would make the licensing a pain and then sales over here wouldn't be too big anyway so probably isn't worth it to bring it over. In this scenario, I would probably agree with Namco not bringing it over.

xero273 said:
None of the SRW games have made it to America. Also, Macross is in there.
I'm aware of that. :( I forgot about Macross. Can't say I blame them for not wanting to deal with Harmony Gold.

The reason is that trying to gain all the rights of the the various animes that have been scattered to the four winds as far as localization houses go would be a complete nightmare, and SRW is unlikely to sell well enough to warrant that kind of headache.

And that's without Macross in the equation.

hteng

Banned
it will never go over to the US, as the macross franchise in the US is own by.. i think harmony gold? or something.. and there are macross series in the SRW games, all the rights won't help them if harmony gold doesn't let up the liscenses.

edit: blah, never mind, someone mentioned already.

anyway, Votoms is a require watching for any mecha fan, the animation will suck but the story is surprisingly well realized.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Someone on /m/ translated the synopsis of the first couple of stages in SRWZ2.1, here's a copypasta:

Stage 1:
Crow, who carries a loan of 1 million dollars, is now in a financial crisis. The due date is tomorrow. Under this dire situation, a terrorist name WLF appears in front of him. WLF's goal is to destroy the Ark-shion laboratory which is funded by countries all around the world. Will Crow, an ex-member of the special task force fire-bug, fight against the terrorist?!

One thing to note is that right after this stage, you get to change Crow's stats depending on the choices you make. I.e: It'll ask if Crow is better in range or melee...etc.

stage 2:
In order to pay for the loan he made, he continues being Blaster's test pilot. His first mission is to attack AEU's new mobile suit: the Inact, so that he could demonstrate Blaster's power. But before Crow intervene, an unknown mobile suit appears, and demonstrated its incredible power...

Japan route stage 3:
Right after successfully developing the dream energy proton energy, Jusou's laboratory is being attacked by machine beasts. Kabuto Kouji, along with Sayaka in her Aphrodite A, pilots Mazinger Z to repel the enemy forces. And Crow joins the battle....along with Kyrios and virtue.

Japan route stage 4:
An earthquake, which hasn't happened in the last 12 years, occurred right in the middle of event that the 21st century security corporation sponsored. Unknown creatures named "heterotine" shows up. Daiguard launches and the mysterious robot: Dancouga Nova shows up. Plus your guys help out too. Dancouga Nova is an NPC in this stage.

Japan route stage 5:
The trider g7 crew is delivering the proton dynamo, but they are attacked by terrorists. Then the machine beasts comes to take the proton dynamo too. To save them, the Earth-peace-whatever orders their special force the "Crusher" to rescue them. Mazinger Z, dai-guard and crow are in this force.

CB route stage 3:
Crow, who chose to chase after CB, encounters the AEU army who promised not to go after the Ark-Shion corporation anymore. However, the ones who attacked are the special task forces who are backed up by the romafeller foundation and branches away from the regular army system: OZ. Just then, a transformable mobile suit from the colony appears... And just because, CB attacks you.

CB route stage 4:
CB decides to stay in northern Africa to attack the AEU base. Crow was captured by CB in the previous battle, and he successfully managed to escape. But due to being attacked by the gundams from the colonies, Crow is forced into battle. He also gets chased by CB as well. But the reinforcements from AEU changes all that. CB and the colony gundams decides to team up with each other so they can retaliate. Within the AEU army, the strongest mercenary group "red shoulder" appears.

CB route stage 5:
The four pilots of Dancouga Nova, who are forcibly assembled by Dragon house, are ordered to fight along side with CB.

Area 11 route stage 5:
After being betrayed by his comrades and under chase by the gilgamesh army, Chirico lands in the shinjuku getto in area 11. Kouta, who saved Chirico, sees his piloting skill and urges him to enter the "battling" tournament. His opponent is the knightmare frame that is nick named "the red devil of the elevens."

So that should give us all a better idea of what routes we're taking. Hooray for the fact that the super route has
Shin Mazinger and Dai-guard.
Woohoo!

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Bebpo said:
HaRyu, might want to spoiler tag story/stage summaries :p

So as soon as you told me that, I went ahead and put it in... took me several minutes trying to figure out why the stupid spoiler tags weren't working. Then I realized I was using the wrong brackets. <> not []

Doh.

Top Bottom