• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MX vs ATV Alive: where's the love?

RedStep

The games have become mind-numbingly repetitive... I liked the first few, but I'd say they're worse than yearly sports games as far as new/interesting content per release. I bought the last two and can't tell the difference between them.

I just want to see some new ATV Offroad Fury / Splashdown style games from Rainbow. I miss the feeling of fun and adventure in those.

ElRenoRaven

You know I haven't picked up one of these games in years. Not since the ones they made for Sony back in the PS2 days. I think it's about time to pick one up.

Now that I look at it though there are only 2 free ride maps. Very disappointing. Untamed had like 10 if memory serves. I know this game is only $40 but that's unacceptable for me.

cabottemp

Banned
so i bought this and it's been a while since I've played an mx game. last one was mx unleashed or something like that on xbox.... rainbow studios did it and I loved it.

I forget a ton, and i'm kinda bummed out there's no tutorial up in this bitch. :/

Borrowed this from the local library over the weekend. Only 2 free ride areas which really sucks, they look good but are smaller than ones in the last game. Very disappointing, I'll stick with Untamed which still has people playing online to this day.

It's too bad because I do like the lean mechanic in this game with the right stick and the graphics are very nice.

Top Bottom