• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Nintendo Press Conference Thread: What's in your coffee? [Over]

I guess Darksiders givens them reason for no Zelda. Plus Skyward Sword still not being finished (come on a new console Zelda in a year...maybe another Zelda Gaiden game but not like the tech demo they sohwed).

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I've said this once and I say it again, they are going to get more of the 3rd party games BUT most of the MSFT and Sony peeps will follow Nintendo for their own games. Not buying Darksiders II on WIIU

mrklaw

MrArseFace
scratch that - aliens with a handheld separate motion tracker going blip blip. sold

curious whether its powerful enough to keep up with PS4/720 ports. Hope so.

DarkPanda

Ok, so this confirms that it's a new console, but god damn Nintendo, why couldn't you just come out and SAY IT rather than give us all this round-about talk about the controller?

There is alot of potential here. That whole bringing the game into a console controller changes how u can interact with games. Literally. U could have all kinds of stuff going on that little screen then what is on the TV

WarMacheen

ok we need clarification, is this a new console with controller or what, wtf

the "wii" cant pull of the graphics being showcased

Top Bottom