• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Developing Multiple PlayStation Vita Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'd like a Red Dead game for the Vita. Figured I'd throw that out there since the majority of this thread will by GTA Vita talk.

Dystify

Rockstar would obviously wait for the Tokyo Game Show to show them.

Edit: Wait what. Nevermind. Off to sleep I go.

StuBurns

Banned
Sony gets to show things it either is the publisher of, or has permission from the publisher. To say Sony should show them is illogical, it's not their call.

I would like an LA Noire game where you play from the perspective of the perp. You have to read out lines from a script and then Phelps judges your facials through the camera.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I don't understand why didn't mention this during the conference? a logo screen a la COD Vita would've been enough.

AiTM

Banned
Troll2OMG.gif

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Jinfash said:
I don't understand why couldn't mention this during the conference this? a logo screen a la COD Vita would've been enough.
We had to show that great Dynasty Warriors footage instead.

Priorities you see.

EXCELLENT.

I really can't wait to see how they take advantage of the hardware. Hopefully, they won't be trying to do the multiplat thing with the 3DS such that they fail to take advantage of some of the extended Vita features.

abundant

The Bookerman said:
by the way, where's Agent?
It will be shown off when it is near release, just like GTA 4, RDR, and LA Noire. And it more than likely won't be shown off at E3 or TGS or any other games convention because Rockstar never goes to them. They announce stuff on their own time.

NYR

Does rockstar ever show up for e3 anymore? I thought they held their own private event.

I remember last year they didn't show max Payne at all?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Nirolak said:
We had to show that great Dynasty Warriors footage instead.

Priorities you see.

They showed an Onimusha-looking game and a Vanillaware game!

StuBurns

Banned
OldJadedGamer said:
How long ago was it announced and we don't even have a single screen shot?
Two years, which is a lot less than the time between the LA Noire announcement and the first screenshot.

Barrett2

Maybe they wanted all focus on the amazing price, with a crazy software blowout at TGS...?

Or maybe devs promised contingent development on games only if Sony could deliver a low price?

Fjordson

One of the few developers that could manage to get me interested in handhold gaming.

As long as they don't take too much development time away from GTA V, Agent, Red Dead 2 and Bully 2 (I swear it's coming!) then I'm happy.

Don

Fjordson said:
One of the few developers that could manage to get me interested in handhold gaming.

As long as they don't take too much development time away from GTA V, Agent, Red Dead 2 and Bully 2 (I swear it's coming!) then I'm happy.
Any games for it would likely be handled by Rockstar Leeds since they worked on pretty much all of the PSP Rockstar games and also Chinatown Wars on DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom