• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockstar Developing Multiple PlayStation Vita Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardon

I know the emphasis is Rockstar, but I really want to see a Roy Earle (L.A. Noire) spin-off game. Make it happen Rockstar and Team Bondi.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
If we get an RDR or LA Noire spinoff, I'd probably have to buy this thing. And I don't really like handhelds.

dreamfall

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
I won't believe it until Sam Houser is on-stage demoing it. No logos. No 'announced dates'. Actual, real footage on a screen, live.

Yeah, those Houser brothers are too elusive! They'd never stage demo at E3! I just want to see something posted on the Rockstar Newswire. Something about Agent, something Max Payne 3, and some Vita titles. This would make E3 grand!

Oppo

Cardon said:
I know the emphasis is Rockstar, but I really want to see a Roy Earle (L.A. Noire) spin-off game. Make it happen Rockstar and Team Bondi.
I like the idea of lying to the AI through the camera, and actually paging through the documents and evidence with the touch screen/tilt controls
fondling corpses

btkadams

GTA5 Vita/PS3/360/Cafe. Believe. Rockstar wants to take back the crown of selling horrendous amounts of games from COD.

bengraven

GTA might convince me to buy a Vita. I really really don't want to have to buy another Sony handheld again though. :(

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Where do we get multiple games from? It could have been a misquote or typo.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Dr Eggman said:
The Warriors Stories please.
Paramount has the rights to The Warriors and they are intent on keeping rights inhouse.

Waiting for trolls coming telling Rockstar IP still can't save a platform.

Exclusive Rockstar IPs could very much right the ship

But, it's the back half of 2012 and if there is any time to throw that anchor down, it's three months ago.

If the next Red Dead is for Vita, then great! But why not just show it?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
bumping a thread like this is just being way too mean to vita fans.

ivpxRGE4poeVg.gif

I own one

I would give my life for a true red dead game on the vita - open world, dead eye, challenges all that.

Alternately and probably more likely - San Andreas stories would be cool and well timed when gta V comes out... Hint hint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom