• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keeping up with the Kardashians idea

dwu8991

Banned
I've been thinking about this for a long time but wouldn't it be great to see a Keeping up with the Kardashians videogame! It would be a mix of animal crossing meets the sims. Perfect for the wii u as it has a touchscreen and camera. There would be tons of gameplay ideas like going to restaurants, nightclubs, photoshoots, selling perfume, swim shoots, buying cars, charity boxing etc. The game would revolve around Kim doing things her manager mum wanted her to do and then gradually have you find work on your own and compete against the other sisters! The game could also have added social features like achievements like going to a dog's shelter or buying a present for the boyfriend! I'm thinking an EA or Activision would publish this game.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I look forward to the sex scenes.

jts

...hate me...
1308361743225.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Your idea is pretty good, but I think I'd prefer a Jersey Shore adaptation.

dwu8991

Banned
There was some M-rated stuff on last nights ep with fights and alcohol and coarse language not to mention profanity and sex scenes!

[Nintex]

You have a future in game design friend, as in you come up with even worse stuff than the focus groups would so it's greenlit instantly.

glaurung

I did not think that Butters from South Park was a real person.

Turns out he is and he even has a GAF account. I don't want to live on this planet any more.

J-Rock

Banned
dwu8991 said:
There was some M-rated stuff on last nights ep with fights and alcohol and coarse language not to mention profanity and sex scenes!

Are you a young female gamer? Just curious.

dwu8991

Banned
J-Rock said:
Are you a young female gamer? Just curious.

No, not at all. I love their tv show and thought it would be a good fit for the wii u. Its a show with popular appeal that would work really well with the wii u as you don't need to be in front of the tv at all times!

dwu8991 said:
I've been thinking about this for a long time but wouldn't it be great to see a Keeping up with the Kardashians videogame! It would be a mix of animal crossing meets the sims. Perfect for the wii u as it has a touchscreen and camera. There would be tons of gameplay ideas like going to restaurants, nightclubs, photoshoots, selling perfume, swim shoots, buying cars, charity boxing etc. The game would revolve around Kim doing things her manager mum wanted her to do and then gradually have you find work on your own and compete against the other sisters! The game could also have added social features like achievements like going to a dog's shelter or buying a present for the boyfriend! I'm thinking an EA or Activision would publish this game.

vv6Gs.gif

J-Rock

Banned
dwu8991 said:
No, not at all. I love their tv show and thought it would be a good fit for the wii u. Its a show with popular appeal that would work really well with the wii u as you don't need to be in front of the tv at all times!

Are you a young gay gamer? Just curious.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Why stop there, have a game base on the housewives of whatever city or even the A-list. I could be Austin from the A-list.

DiscoJer

There was a Desperate Housewives game. Sort of like the Sims, more like those story spin offs than the actual game.

This could work the same way, sorta...

Top Bottom