• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keeping up with the Kardashians idea

KittenMaster said:
I thought this thread was gonna be about the Cardassians.

Every single post left me confused. =(

Heavy RPG set on Cardassia Prime. Think Deus Ex in space. Your an undercover Romulan Cosmetically altered to look like a Cardassian, You must infiltrate the ranks of the Cardassian military hierarchy and bring it down from the inside.

Day 1.Day 0 Preorder of the limited collectors edition for access to Dukat's armour and romulan red matter powered personal cloak.

As for the KUWTK game. Hell no!

StalkerUKCG said:
Heavy RPG set on Cardassia Prime. Think Deus Ex in space. Your an undercover Romulan Cosmetically altered to look like a Cardassian, You must infiltrate the ranks of the Cardassian military hierarchy and bring it down from the inside.

Day 1.Day 0 Preorder of the limited collectors edition for access to Dukat's armour and romulan red matter powered personal cloak.

As for the KUWTK game. Hell no!
Now this sounds like an awesome game idea. A shame the thread won't be derailed as much as it needs to be.

it would probably make a decent game. think the career management mechanic from nba 2k11 but with way more detail. appearances, riders, expenditures, etc

dwu8991

Banned
So i thought of another good idea.

The scene is in a night club. You have Kim Kardashian appearing on the tv dancing and then on the wii u controller you just press a button and presto, now she is appearing on the wii u screen doing a lap dance!

dwu8991 said:

The scene is in a night club. You have Kim Kardashian appearing on the tv dancing and then on the wii u controller you just press a button and presto, now she is appearing on the wii u screen doing a lap dance!
You're not a real person, right?

GringoJB

It might actually not be a bad idea to make a game that parodies reality shows, doesn't take itself seriously, and is actually supposed to be funny! If the right people wrote it, it could be hysterical... you know, kind of making fun of all of the reality show trappings, especially dating shows. You'd have to deal with all of the over-the-top stereotypes that always show up on the shows dating-sim style, have action sequences where you have to do preposterous Physical Challenge type stuff each week, and try to make it to the "end" by not getting yourself kicked off at the end of any given week...

dwu8991 said:

nlpwjm.gif

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
dwu8991 said:

qVftA.jpg

I was just looking for an excuse to post this picture :)

MrHicks

Banned
OP is reason why the kardashians are making a shitload of money
theres probably milions of viewers just like him

if OP is actually serious

jts

...hate me...
dwu8991 said:

Sweet-ass idea, bro. And maybe with the vitality sensor it could be determined if you're getting a boner, and then you'll lose the game. Or win. I don't know.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
jts said:
Sweet-ass idea, bro. And maybe with the vitality sensor it could be determined if you're getting a boner, and then you'll lose the game. Or win. I don't know.
A D20 is rolled, if you get odds you win.

Tunin

Obvious troll is obvious. I don't know why people insist on doing this, if you're going to troll someone/some community then do it properly and at least try to make people believe in you.

Barrett2

flyinpiranha said:
The Marketeer, I'm sure it's another game in his ideabox.

This is the Kardashians spinoff where you work as their agent, signing new merchandising and endorsement deals for them. Basically a sim-management game.

DryvBy

Please, do not get into a career for video games. Or network television or any media for entertainment. Because if you think the Kardashians are even mildly entertaining, you've got the brain damage Bill Cosby frequently talked about.

By any chance, do you think reality tv is "real"ity tv?

dwu8991

Banned
Tunin said:
Obvious troll is obvious. I don't know why people insist on doing this, if you're going to troll someone/some community then do it properly and at least try to make people believe in you.

My ideas for the game are sound. The wii controller u has heaps of unique possibilities, which is why making a game like the kardashians would be so great. I think this is the sort of game wii u is designed for.

Blizzard

Banned
This thread made my morning.

Of course, if a game like this actually showed up on Facebook, you know a good number of people would probably play it.

Amagon

dwu8991 said:
My ideas for the game are sound. The wii controller u has heaps of unique possibilities, which is why making a game like the kardashians would be so great. I think this is the sort of game wii u is designed for.
d1E1g.gif

EDIT: Listen, I'm an videogame expert here. If your gonna make a game about the Kardashians, it has to be a PC doujin hentai dating sim game that you put on sale at jbox.com. Weeaboos luv that shit! Jocchan, I give you director duties on this project, scrap dudebro2, were going full fucking force with this winner rite here.

Souljiro

Fantastic lets get this funded ASAP! You can also include as a bonus Kim's workout mode for those who want to stay in shape!

neobiz

I'm all for it. Everybody who buys/plays/rents/thinks about it will be added to my not-to-be-trusted list.

dwu8991 said:
I've been thinking about this for a long time but wouldn't it be great to see a Keeping up with the Kardashians videogame! It would be a mix of animal crossing meets the sims. Perfect for the wii u as it has a touchscreen and camera. There would be tons of gameplay ideas like going to restaurants, nightclubs, photoshoots, selling perfume, swim shoots, buying cars, charity boxing etc. The game would revolve around Kim doing things her manager mum wanted her to do and then gradually have you find work on your own and compete against the other sisters! The game could also have added social features like achievements like going to a dog's shelter or buying a present for the boyfriend! I'm thinking an EA or Activision would publish this game.

20z605z.gif

My god man, I want a hit of whatever youre smoking.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Tenks said:
I guarantee it would sell better than Madworld

Probably better than Madworld + Conduit combined

Probably moreso than Child of Eden and Shadows of the Damned

Chavelo

I saw your idea and thought about it really hard.

Here's what I'm gonna do, OP.

I'm gonna print this thread on really nice paper with awesome color and finish. Then I'm gonna make a cover for it. I will then get a space capsule and send that shit to space.

Following me so far? Okay, then 1000 years from now, an alien race will find said capsule. They will read the contents and scream til their eyes bleed and fall out. Due to their advanced technology, they will travel back in time. They will teleport to earth and open the 10th gate of hell... Also, the aliens are not friendly.

So, with this thread, you just cause the Apocalypse PLUS a fucking alien invasion. And we're not talking an alien invasion to deplete the earth resources.... nah. Screw that. We're talking ass probing and torture THEN the destruction of earth. And to make sure, they will also get rid of this universe.

BUT! There's also the Apocalypse to worry about. So not only will the aliens destroy our bodies, but the four horsemen of the apocalypse will harvest our souls. They will punish us for having people like you. Hell will get so full, that the dead will roam the earth. Well, not really, because the fucking aliens already destroyed the earth PLUS the universe. So, there will be zombies in space.

Have fun with that shit... Also, can someone make a game outta this post?

dwu8991

Banned
A Human Becoming said:
I know nothing about these Kardashian women but based on the responses that's a good thing.

Their former dad was the lawyer of OJ Simpson which is how they became famous. The Kardashians are like the modern Brady bunch with lots of drama.

Top Bottom