• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keeping up with the Kardashians idea

glaurung

dwu8991 said:
It's good to watch! One of the best reality tv shows there is. All my friends like them!
Nicolas-Cage.jpg

daviyoung

Banned
dwu8991 said:
It's good to watch! One of the best reality tv shows there is. All my friends like them!

You are wasting your youth.

Companies don't need ideas for shovelware, they come up with enough as it is.

Clearly you have a creative mind. It's time to put it to good use.

dwu8991

Banned
J-Rock said:
So you're probably just pretty young then. 13 or 14?

Not young, 28 actually. There's plenty of room for a Kardashians game amongst all the shooters, fighters and rpgs. I don't see what's the big problem.

J-Rock

Banned
dwu8991 said:
Not young, 28 actually. There's plenty of room for a Kardashians game amongst all the shooters, fighters and rpgs. I don't see what's the big problem.

The problem is that show is about as good for your brain as Burger King is for your body.

SmokyDave

dwu8991 said:
I agree, you have a couple of great points. I see big things in front of you.

No, hang on, that's Kim I'm thinking of.

Lima

J-Rock said:
The problem is that show is about as good for your brain as Burger King is for your body.

So you are saying that Burger King food is not healthy for your body? :(

glaurung

J-Rock said:
Actually watching that show is more like eating drywall.

USA leads all other countries into a world wherein the TV reality shows are made of people with the intellectual capabilities of amoebas. Frankly I find watching paint dry more stimulating than retard, failed, spoiled rich whores parading around with asses the size of dreadnoughts.

Amagon

dwu8991 said:
The only way I'll support this game if Evilore gave his blessings. Lol!

[Nintex]

You know, they could also make a celebrity apprentice game for Kinect and when you're "FIRED" the Xbox gets an RROD.

dwu8991

Banned
I think that the big difference with this game and other movie/tv license games out there is that the Kardashians have a brand and reputation to protect so they would be actively be involved in the design process of making the game just as they do in helping make their tv show a success.
If you look at how everything is staged managed at an event, you know what I mean.

[Nintex]

Lima said:
If I can position the camera behind Kim's ass...count me in!
But wouldn't it be easier if they just made a playboy mansion game for Kinect? If all you want is tits and ass than why would you need the Kardashians.

daviyoung

Banned
dwu8991 said:
I think that the big difference with this game and other movie/tv license games out there is that the Kardashians have a brand and reputation to protect so they would be actively be involved in the design process of making the game just as they do in helping make their tv show a success.
If you look at how everything is staged managed at an event, you know what I mean.

It's funny how you think you know how the show is put together, and the personalities of all its players and their input in making it a success. Just because you've seen a TV show.

Reality TV is misnomer.

Clunker

EatChildren said:
Your idea is pretty good, but I think I'd prefer a Jersey Shore adaptation.
Run with me on this one: Jersey Shore as a dungeon crawler RPG akin to Persona 3 or 4. Build social links with housemates and random grenades and land mines while diving down into various clubs and bars to uncover the mysteries of Seaside Heights.

dwu8991

Banned
Clunker said:
Run with me on this one: Jersey Shore as a dungeon crawler RPG akin to Persona 3 or 4. Build social links with housemates and random grenades and land mines while diving down into various clubs and bars to uncover the mysteries of Seaside Heights.

I don't see what the appeal of Jersey Shore is. Tired watching it but the guys are jackasses and the girls are trashy looking.

nickcv

after reading this i had to explain my project manager why was i laughing...

thanks OP you really made my day

glaurung

elektrixx said:
If there can be a Snooki preorder bonus, I'm so in.
The pre-order bonus is a vial with herpes that you can infect yourself with.

Collector's edition comes with syphilis.

the chris

dwu8991 said:
HYh4e.gif

EatChildren said:
Your idea is pretty good, but I think I'd prefer a Jersey Shore adaptation.

This! This would be awesome, it could use the motion controlled weight lifting sessions and a morality system. Renegade to punch a girl in the face, nahmean brah?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Jo Shishido's Cheeks said:
Can there be a marketing tie-in with Beyblades so you can collect and battle Beyblades in the game?
Just imagine it, Kardashian's x Beyblades = O.M.G.
The overlap in audiences could be pretty big.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
dwu8991 said:

The show is everything that's wrong with america.

Top Bottom