• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keeping up with the Kardashians idea

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
dwu8991 said:
Their former dad was the lawyer of OJ Simpson which is how they became famous. The Kardashians are like the modern Brady bunch with lots of drama.
He's not their dad anymore? How'd he pull that off?

SmokyDave

Always-honest said:
How about they make a game where she moves her butt the entire time and i watch it move?
Use the Stretch Panic engine and I'm in. I want to tweak that shit, not just look at it.

TeegsD

omoeh.gif

ElRenoRaven

Seriously what the hell is wrong with you? First off why are you watching that shit? Then you want a game for it? Get some damn help now while you still can.

Speevy

Banned
I think we've reached a critical milestone in our industry.

Historians will cite this thread as the beginning of the end.

dwu8991 said:
My ideas for the game are sound. The wii controller u has heaps of unique possibilities, which is why making a game like the kardashians would be so great. I think this is the sort of game wii u is designed for.

hahaha holy shit

are you a real person?

bozeman said:
4 pages, no photoshop cover or booty pics. Sad.

2 pages, peasant.

Speevy

Banned
So you're playing the Wii U and someone comes into the room and says "Hey I want to watch 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', so you press a button on the touch screen and it sucks them inside of it.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Whatever happened to that Hills game Lauren Conrad or someone claimed EA was going to release in 2009?

Also, I'd play a Keeping Up with the Kardashians game developed by Jonathan Blow or Obsidian. Your choices have real consequences and/or the Kardashians are suddenly really pensive.

number47

bonus stage: you see how much money you can get out of a Athlete.

bonus ++ you get knocked up by said person for child support!

dwu8991 said:
I've been thinking about this for a long time but wouldn't it be great to see a Keeping up with the Kardashians videogame! It would be a mix of animal crossing meets the sims. Perfect for the wii u as it has a touchscreen and camera. There would be tons of gameplay ideas like going to restaurants, nightclubs, photoshoots, selling perfume, swim shoots, buying cars, charity boxing etc. The game would revolve around Kim doing things her manager mum wanted her to do and then gradually have you find work on your own and compete against the other sisters! The game could also have added social features like achievements like going to a dog's shelter or buying a present for the boyfriend! I'm thinking an EA or Activision would publish this game.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

JABEE

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians game would have been made if only you had been more involved. It really is a shame.

Top Bottom