• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City is NOT a GFWL title

Salsa

a3f7ea9eeb362a0265a0002be7e6d33dd70ee7aa.PNG

CAN I GET AN AMEN

Salsa

LabouredSubterfuge said:
Holy fuck this is the best fucking news ever.

seriously

seriously

i was bummed about losing my dirt 3 saves and was doubting pre-ordering another GWFL game again

now take my moneeeeeeeeey

Salsa

Diablohead said:
I like earning cheevo's on pc, for me this is upsetting :(

id trade control over my savefiles for achievements any day

hopefully there'll be some kind of in-game system

or.. STEAMWORKS OMG

Salsa

zoner said:
'I hope they don't have this required DRM, but I hope they have THIS required drm'

uhm? yes?

GFWL deletes my savefiles randomly, steam doesnt, and it also offers great integration and many services within the game that i enjoy using.

Im not hating GFWL just because, im hating it because its given me and a thousand other users many, many issues. This is not the case with Steam, actually quite the opposite.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Microsoft should take a hint. Pretty sad when it's considered to be good news when a game isn't on GFWL (for MS).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
SalsaShark said:
uhm? yes?

GFWL deletes my savefiles randomly, steam doesnt, and it also offers great integration and many services within the game that i enjoy using.

Im not hating GFWL just because, im hating it because its given me and a thousand other users many, many issues. This is not the case with Steam, actually quite the opposite.
How about it doesn't have either?

Spookie

thumbs.gif

This is awesome news. Other awesome news includes a free copy of Batman: AC from Green Man Gaming. Ha!

/notsostealthbragging

Salsa

zoner said:
How about it doesn't have either?

sure?

id rather for it to have steamworks and i stated my reasons, so its not completely bonkers to say what i said as you tried to point out, but i'll gladly take nothing over GFWL

Valnen

I would rather the issues with games for windows live get fixed, that way everyone could theoretically be happy ._.

Orayn

zoner said:
'I hope they don't have this required DRM, but I hope they have THIS required drm'
Lesser of two evils. Given the choice, I'd take the less obtrusive DRM that's cobbled into a system I normally like and find useful.

SlickVic

Really hoping they announce Steamworks support. The $34 price on GMG with the promo is awesome, but I'm kinda hesitant of needing another client on my comp to play a game.

Suairyu

Banned
A good day, though I had no problems with AA.

With luck it won't be Steamworks, as well.

System-free PC releases please!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now that WB have well and truly jumped off the derelict GFWL wagon, who does that leave? Microsoft, Capcom, and..?

Top Bottom