• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 12 [Xbox 360] Inaugural Tournament

sneaky77

Week5 and 6 Deadline 11/13/11
http://challonge.com/360gaf

Teams will be 4.5* maximum and non-international when draft happens.

Players - Draft Order
Code:
	Gaf Name	Gamertag
1	Mastershake - MrGHOSTofSPARTA - B. Dortmund
2      ijm72 - younghov - Napoli
3        strikevillain! - strikevillain - Valencia
4      slizz - DemKillerCANES - Etoo 20m a yr team Anzhi_Makhachkala
      ericwk - ericwk - Lyon
7      awesome animals - awesome animals - Lille
8    ATF487 - ATF360 - Marseille
9    sneaky77 - sneaky77 - Benfica

11    Free chicken - corneliusb - PSG
12    epic - epik07 - Santos
13    kaizoku - kaizoku7 - Villarreal
Code:
[b]Rules[/b]

1. Don't be an ass, 
2. 7 minute halves
3. Any control scheme you want.
4. TACTICAL DEFENDING
4. Normal Speed.
5. Home team is responsible for entering the result.
6. The result should be posted in this thread with this format:
    Week and teams in bold
    Score
    Goal Scorers.
    You can do a little write up, not required.
7. I will post the schedule as we go. In the thread and current games to be played will be also posted in the OP.
8. Have fun. Be Active. Play your games.
9. IF YOU LET THE AI DEFEND FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE BANISHED FROM ANY FUTURE LEAGUES
s.

Slizz

Damn only 8 participants so far, I'd like at least 12 people. Anywho everyone should try to drum up interest. I wanna start the league already lol.

Also, is this going to be a tournament or are we making 2 divisions and playing it like that?

Slizz said:
Damn only 8 participants so far, I'd like at least 12 people. Anywho everyone should try to drum up interest. I wanna start the league already lol.

Also, is this going to be a tournament or are we making 2 divisions and playing it like that?

I think the OP says we are going to play round robin, then play-offs. So like if we combined the EPL with what makes American sports great.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
I think the OP says we are going to play round robin, then play-offs. So like if we combined the EPL with what makes American sports great.

Sounds good, if we do an MLS league again though the division is necessary.

sneaky77

Slizz said:

Im ok with a league, last yr I noticed that in the leagues people near the bottom would quit, but we can pick the mls and just roll with it lol

I think our best bet for whatever we do is to allow everyone to qualify for the play-offs. That way there is still incentive to finish out your league matches. It is a shame the attitude some people have.

Slizz

Menelaus said:
So is this a league or tourney? Because I could be convinced to do a tourney.

EPL/La Liga setup, 3pts Win, 1 Draw, 0 Loss. Then top I guess 4/6 teams are in a single elimination playoff I think.....

sneaky77

Slizz said:
EPL/La Liga setup, 3pts Win, 1 Draw, 0 Loss. Then top I guess 4/6 teams are in a single elimination playoff I think.....

lol.. nothing decided yet, I am ok with doing a champions league style format

I'm down - not really into the online clubs thing but I do jump in on the tourneys every year.

I'd like to play Sevilla - I believe they're 4.5*.

ATF487

ATF487 | ATF360

I have busy weeks this semester but I don't have any Friday classes, and obviously have the weekends to play games. I also shouldn't run into any live problems like I did last time (sorry Meus) since I have an actual LAN connection now instead of doing a wireless bridge

My game is scheduled to come on Tuesday so I couldn't start until then though.

Slizz

sneaky77 said:
Draft order updated, MasterShake picks first, 4.5 stars maximum teams.

Being that this thread is rarely bumped I doubt this guy knows its his turn to pick. He did however call dibs on Arsenal and since he picks first I can only assume thats who hes gonna want.........

Slizz said:
Being that this thread is rarely bumped I doubt this guy knows its his turn to pick. He did however call dibs on Arsenal and since he picks first I can only assume thats who hes gonna want.........

But isn't Arsenal 5*?

Slizz said:
I know they were in the demo but they still had Fabregas and Nasri.... I don't think so anymore.

No, I think they are still a 5*, which is why this game is ridiculous...I was talking to QVT about it yesterday I believe.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
No, I think they are still a 5*, which is why this game is ridiculous...I was talking to QVT about it yesterday I believe.

Lol yea, then lets just give the dude Tottenham =P

FreeChicken

Neo Member
Still doing sign ups for this? My copy of Feef was lost in the post so I am playing catch-up on everyone so will likely get beat(get the excuses in early!)
gt: Corneliusb

And with the first pick... mastershake selects...

bvb-plaste-468x345.jpg

wanted to go with FC Kaiserslautern but i dont think im good enough and losing every week isnt fun :(

Slizz

elsk no longer has a Gold XBL membership and tells me he won't be participating.

On to Strikevillian!

elsk

Banned
Sorry guys, my gold membership just ended :/ I won't be able to participate in the tournament. Have fun!

Top Bottom