• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

Oh, son of a bitch! I played my second preseason game and forgot to do the skills trainer first. Now it won't let me do it anymore, grumble grumble.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
true, if you don't wanna play would you mind setting yourself on auto if you get time? I don't even know when it advances but I would like to get all the practice in with the team I can get.

All Good homie...now i can finally unveil my Offense...playing Vanilla in the Preseason was terrible

I only have one offense. I call it the "Please God, just get this first down!" offense. I'm working on a new one, though, called "Please God, don't thrown an interception!" but I'm still working out the kinks.

I only have one offense. I call it the "Please God, just get this first down!" offense. I'm working on a new one, though, called "Please God, don't thrown an interception!" but I'm still working out the kinks.

sJ8PeN8.gif

I know how you feel.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Yay up 24-3 and game "desyncs" in 4th :

I had called a time out and had to pause then game to bring my play call menu up. I wonder if some sort of glitch called it.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Sorry oce, I broke RgIII's jaw in the game and didnt notice until after it finished. I super simmed almost every defensive play so I didn't even notice.

Nah j/k.

CPU sacked me like 9 times. I wouldn't have passed as much but I couldn't run at all. A late 50+ yarder made Fosters stats look a lot better than they were.

Ocelott

Sorry oce, I broke RgIII's jaw in the game and didnt notice until after it finished. I super simmed almost every defensive play so I didn't even notice.

Nah j/k.

CPU sacked me like 9 times. I wouldn't have passed as much but I couldn't run at all. A late 50+ yarder made Fosters stats look a lot better than they were.

all good as long as you won lol

MaGlock

Sorry guys I'm out of the league. Probably trading the game in tomorrow. Just broke a controller playing a friend and well I can see that trend continuing. Sorry again. Already left the league online.

Ocelott

Sorry guys I'm out of the league. Probably trading the game in tomorrow. Just broke a controller playing a friend and well I can see that trend continuing. Sorry again. Already left the league online.

LOL woosah man its just a game but i understand

Panthers punished me 3 separate times thanks to disconnects and "booted for grievances" messages.

I have a lot of work to do to even be competitive.

Damn CPU Titans beat me 13-10. I would've won too had my WR not fumbled the ball. I'd cut him if I actually had some depth at that position.

JFunky

Ocelott

When are you planning on advancing? I tried to play my game with TheApathetic One tonight but for some reason we couldn't get connected. We rescheduled for Friday afternoon is that going to be OK or are we SOL?

Ocelott

Ocelott

When are you planning on advancing? I tried to play my game with TheApathetic One tonight but for some reason we couldn't get connected. We rescheduled for Friday afternoon is that going to be OK or are we SOL?

Advance is tonight but i will delay it for one more day

I think I may have to drop out of the league. I'm way more busy than I expected with work and school and such. Having a tough time finding time to put aside. Sorry.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'll jump on and play my preseason game before you advance if you haven't yet.
Destiny...... Been busy....

JFunky

Dizzy when do you want to play? I'm in the pacific time zone and will be around most of the next couple of days. Let me know!

Top Bottom