• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 15 Xbox One League Thread: Jon Gruden Approved

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Can Colts guy be put on auto if he doesn't respond?

Apathetic, I'm around before football starts and again late tonight if you're free. Tomorrow I'll be around any time until about 4pm CST.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Still nothing from Colts guy. Tried to add him on Live Friday but XBL was being wonky with adding friends so I had to do it early yesterday.

Would 5 days be better? Did you guys wanna reboot and maybe do a small Fantasy Draft since its a small group? Just throwing out ideas.

I'm open to the idea. Feels kinda weird starting over after 6 games , but I like the idea of having a league with just active members.

TURBO1112

I have been active. Lets finish the season out. I agree he 5 day window will probably be better. If owners dont post in next few days, maybe kick them. Im fine with a small league. Its been fun.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I think a five day window would be good and bad. Five day is good if I forgot to check the thread. Three day is better if I checked and played my game. :)
I find that I forget to check this thread often enough. Destiny has dominated my gaming.
But I'm available online almost always and I use the Smartglass app for messaging so I should be easy to get a hold of for games.

I wish Madden sent me a message on Xbox telling me the week has been advanced.

I would like to play the season out. It's just gonna take awhile to build up a reliable Madden crew on gaf for Xbox One.

Pollux

Drop me if you can, my game was stolen.

I'll probably buy another copy eventually but for right now it's not worth it.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Can't find a general Madden thread, so I'll post my question here:

Where is a good resource to read up on football strategy? I'm having issues on offense reading the defense and knowing when to audible vs going with a run/pass play originally called. I'm getting better at choosing which defense to use, although, I'm still struggling with choosing a defense that covers the middle of the field and every time I use man coverage, I get beat.

Thanks ahead of time!

Caja 117

What sliders are the most balanced right now? I have tried a couple of the ones in Operation Sports (Charter, Armor and Sword) but Im curious to know what is GAF using for CCM.

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Damn I could have swore my bye week was last week. Maybe I missed a game? Still 9-0 so maybe the AI won. Feels like it's been forever since I played.

A shame we don't have more people. Playing the AI sucks.

Damn I could have swore my bye week was last week. Maybe I missed a game? Still 9-0 so maybe the AI won. Feels like it's been forever since I played.

A shame we don't have more people. Playing the AI sucks.

Stealth bragging post?

Just teasing...yeah, more players would be great, even though I have enjoyed being in this league.

TURBO1112

OK. who is still active. I want to see if there is anybody we need to boot. Im game to continue if you guys are. Just let me know.

Top Bottom